Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 225460 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #555 on: October 07, 2012, 08:34:20 pm »

Hey guize, I have super-Brilliant Idea!!!

We should, for the next update of the mod, create a thieving grazer animal called the "Wild SpamBot". And then, in honor of the first ever sentient spambot, we should make a skulking civ to replace the kobolds, which would comprise spambots that have gained sentience.

I second this.
I vote in favor, does that mean its carried? :P And PLEASE DON'T LET ME ROT IN THAT HELLHOLE HOSPITAL!  :'(
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 07, 2012, 10:00:24 pm »

Wow, I fail to be able to get on in a couple days, and everyones being attacked, spambots have brains, Toady rolls over in has grave, gets up, and destroys it, and now I'm telling Talv'y that he's insane.

THIS.... IS.... NECROTHREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I too, second that spambot motion.

PLEASE DON'T LET ME ROT IN THAT HELLHOLE HOSPITAL!  :'(
You're INDESTRUCTABLE!

...Oh, wait, it's talv'y's turn.....

I'd be worried.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 07, 2012, 10:09:35 pm »

Wow, I fail to be able to get on in a couple days, and everyones being attacked, spambots have brains, Toady rolls over in has grave, gets up, and destroys it, now I'm telling Talv'y that he's insane.
and now I'm telling Talv'y that he's insane.
now I'm telling Talv'y
Talv'y
Necrothreat: The place your name gets chopped to bits.

That whole spambot thing is ultra-freaky. It sounds like some bizarre cross between a spambot and cleverbot (which isn't actually real AI, by the way). Still, makes for a good ghost story. :D If you're a robot. (Portal 2 reference)
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 07, 2012, 10:11:27 pm »

You're INDESTRUCTABLE!

...Oh, wait, it's talv'y's turn.....

I'd be worried.
Thats why I'm begging for my life! I'm supposudley like the fortress'es guardian, so if i dont live, how am i supposed to give people hope? :-\

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 07, 2012, 10:15:39 pm »

Necrothreat: The place your name gets chopped to bits.
I like the fact that it took two apostraphes to make it a possesive form.
Talv'y's...           ...lol...

Thats why I'm begging for my life! I'm supposudley like the fortress'es guardian, so if i dont live, how am i supposed to give people hope? :-\
That IS worrysome, I'd be horrible if your ghost started killing people, then you would be undoing all the good you did.
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 07, 2012, 10:30:58 pm »

That IS worrysome, I'd be horrible if your ghost started killing people, then you would be undoing all the good you did.
[/quote]
Vengance would only be needed if I killed the overseer that I died during their reign... And if I get reanimated, I want to my thread zombie to murder the overseer's fourmite :P Vengance is fun 8)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 07, 2012, 10:37:44 pm »

This is quickly becoming absolutely insane. Quick, someone pull a lever!
The Derail Thread

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 07, 2012, 11:00:06 pm »

I just realized that light switches are just small levers, then I went and flipped it on and off a lot. I think I might me going insane. Now I want to replace all the light switches in my house with big dwarven levers. Maybe when I move out of my parent house.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 07, 2012, 11:02:43 pm »

I think I might me going insane.
Yep, you getting there.
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 07, 2012, 11:04:06 pm »

I just realized that light switches are just small levers, then I went and flipped it on and off a lot. I think I might me going insane. Now I want to replace all the light switches in my house with big dwarven levers. Maybe when I move out of my parent house.
When I design houses, I'm puting in a lever that's labeled !!FUN!! and it turns on my computer that only runs DF 8)

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 08, 2012, 02:11:39 am »

What is this!

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 08, 2012, 03:45:03 am »

What is this!

This? Oh nothing. Just a succession fort based on a custom made mod especially for it in which war lolcats exist, haxxor, Necrothreaders who can shoot 1 fireball per finger, PER TURN, Toady one is killed during the first year because of the first aquifer plug, Gray Langurs battling thread zombies for our sake, wounded men both inside and outside, massive amounts of corpses aboveground all ripe for the Necrothreaders, instruments such as signs and avatars, laptops as crossbows who don't even fire anything (You beat thread zombies with laptops!), dwarfs are now forumites and we have had many great forumites such as the Lover of Apiks who stopped a troglodyte attack with his pick, the fort has MASSIVE amounts of gold which in the end is useless, Banhammers that...well... ban creatures, several job names are changed, Trolls which troll us, near death of Necrothreat during the mad doctor's reign, fort was stolen for a short amount by Denber and overruled my rule, some forumites who have each killed 43 male elves in Glidesnarls, our mascot Highmax who has lost limbs but still persists, attacks by sentient spambots in this very thread in which Toady One comes to our rescue, random insane blabber that mostly has nothing to do with anything at all, discussion on how the mod should be advanced, a werecabybara mother that killed her child and is currently locked in a room and she weeps for her child most of the time whilst being denied death, thread zombies are with armor which makes it nearly impossible to kill them whilst they are not with weapons, our only ranged weapon is bows that works, impending doom is nearing.

Nothing out of the ordinary you can see. Completely normal NecroThreat Standard. Continue.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 08, 2012, 08:15:54 am »

I haven't lostl limbs, I just fractured my skull and my hand :P

EDIT:
FOURMITES OF NECROTHREAT! I GIVE YOU:

THE HISTORIES OF GLIDESNARLS!

I discovered that Glidesnarls is a forest retreat that was pillaged by fourmites in 142, where they pillaged the entire retreat, in 204 where fourmites just came in and killed EVERYTHING, and in 248 where the last history of glidesnarls is about an elf who devoured a fourmite (this last one was a failure for us fourmites)

I have also discovered too that the first attack, led by a vampire, had sucessfully killed their queen, and thus, making me beleive that glidesnarls may possibly think of us as an enemy... Yay elven seiges! :P
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 08:28:15 am by highmax28 »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 08, 2012, 11:25:11 am »

THE TOADY ONE. THE TOADY ONE WAS JUST IN OUR THREAD. FOR REALS, NOT FOR DORFS THIS TIME. ALSO HE FOUGHT A SENTIENT SPAMBOT, STRIKING IT'S CONFUSED FACE, SENDING IT FLYING OFF IN AN ARC.

THE FREAKING TOADY ONE I WAS SURE THIS WOULD TAKE AT LEAST TEN TURNS TO HAPPEN. ALSO

HOW I MISS THIS?????!!!

But yeah "Visited by the Toady One himself" needs to go in the description now. I mean holy shit. Also Apiks, link his appearance and the description of what happened on the main post. Because holy shit
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 11:27:21 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 08, 2012, 11:35:50 am »

I was wondering where you dissapeared to BFEL. Good to know you're still alive. And yeah, I have some main post updating to be doing. But I'm sick at the moment and my brain ain't really functional. I will do it in near time though. And yes, we were visited by Toady One. Too bad he got killed during my turn xD.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 62