Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 225624 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #735 on: October 18, 2012, 02:26:27 pm »

We actually discussed that for a few pages, NAV. Highmax was strongly opposed against it since they are a type of beever/rabbit creature from what I hear and he doesn't want ot be one. But considering our situation he may have a change of heart. This would for sure cut our efficency for a few days but atleast we will survive.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 18, 2012, 03:09:35 pm »

I'm not going to expose us to the blood... But the were capybara will be part of the master plan! I'll try and get an update by later tonight (got a huge assignment I have to hand in)

Later today or tomorrow: THE ACSENCION OF HIGHMAX, KING OF SWORDS! (Also slightly insane)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 18, 2012, 03:23:02 pm »

Werebeast blood isn't infective, you need to get bitten. That makes it slightly riskier.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 18, 2012, 03:29:17 pm »

Who said biting was the awnser? We have a monster in our midst, lets make use of it... ;)

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 18, 2012, 03:30:49 pm »

Who said biting was the awnser? We have a monster in our midst, lets make use of it... ;)
I;m not sure that reproduction moves the curse from genration to generation.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 18, 2012, 05:09:30 pm »

actualy someone wanted to do !¡SCIENCE!¡ with that but he had the mom so his problem was seperating them when its that time of the month... Any way I am pretty sure it was unsucsesful because the baybe was torn to shreds...
Also I would rather continusly regenerate than be a werrodent!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 18, 2012, 06:15:47 pm »

Got a question for my plan to work:

do we have a jail yet? Since the werebeast is accused of murder, I can move her to a jail chain or cage to where I want, so I can hopefully use that to my advantage... Else I'll have to rely on burrows.

Yes, I AM TAKING CONTROL OF THE BEAST FOR STEP 1 OF THE MASTER PLAN! I havent checked the save yet, I'm still doing HW :'( Damn you construction theory!!!!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: October 18, 2012, 06:42:10 pm »

Don't forget that you also have me down in the caves, don't know how much I factor into the master plan of Highmax, but just in case.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 18, 2012, 07:13:01 pm »

I might have a use for you, PROVIDED your vampire form has a good fighting ability. If my master plan works, we won't need you, but you'll be there in case. If my master plan works, we will be rid of our creatures AND the ambushers and zombies. If my plan works, we will be LUCKY AS HELL and I will make a monument to our survival... Which will have a HUGE span of time to work with if I have several years to deal with... If I fail in any part, we will have a last ditch effort at survival by using the giant banhammer of the fourm gods to smite everything... Provided I can lure them all near our front door.

So far, the master plan has many things we need... First, a giant ballista battery if BOTH of those ideas fail... Second, LOTS OF MASONS... Third, we need lots of ballista bolts... Fourth, we need to create something to release the banhammer... Fifth, set up the last ditch effort for us all and hope it works if all else fails... Sixth we need to arm up with what little we have and prepare me, BFEL and any others who will not man the battery or the last defences, to fight off the unbreathing hordes and haxxors... Seventh, we sacrifice the thread necromancer in captivity to please armok... Eighth, we set up a SHIT ton of traps to deal with anything that comes close and our last ditch effort fails... And lastly, we put everything in place and unleash the horde upon ourselves... Its a suicide mission, but one I'm willing to go with!

WE WILL ENDURE!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 18, 2012, 07:23:09 pm »

I have good feelings about this plan.
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 18, 2012, 08:27:51 pm »

Journal of Highmax, Swords Enthusist, Lord of Swords, The Unkillable

23rd of Hematite, 254
Many months ago I was placed inside a hospital with madmen and rotting corpses... Several weeks ago I was healed and brought back on the front lines of war... Today... Today the leaders have given up hope...

"Necrothreat is doomed!" They cried...

I have served this place as a soldier... Today, I stand in front of all of the other fourmites... And they ask me for help...

"You can help us! Save us mighty soldier Highmax!"
"If anyone can save us, Its that crazy swordsman Highmax!"

They gave me this blasted title of "Sword's Enthusist", but I wear it with pride, for my blade has felled many... I have cheated death, and the people here beleive that I am its champion... Its gaurdian... And now... Now they come to me... They come to me for guidance... They want me to lead Necrothreat and stop the haxxor and thread zombie menace...

Thats when I stood before all of them and shouted:

WE WILL ENDURE!

The others cheered when I said those words. I told them my plans, and they think its crazy enough to work! Heres the quick rundown of what will happen:

1) We prepare for the attack
2) We lower the bridge
3) We unleash the creatures of the night upon the dead and the haxxors, and if that fails;
4) Drop the giant banhammer, and if that fails;
5) Unleash Hell with the ballista battery, and if that fails (or does more harm then good);
6) Use dwarven atom smashers, and if that fails;
7) The traps I will set will aid us all, and if they fail;
8) Send in every abled man, women, child, and pet into the front lines by my side and we fight till our last breath leaves our bodies

We will sacrifice a thread necromancer to Armok for his favor... I will do the honors... BFEL will be my second in command, she (going by dwarf gender btw) is a living legend and a force to be rekoned with. BFEL will be at my side when the fighting begins. For now, we need everyone building up this plan! We need everyone who is left alive to grab whatever they can AND WORK! First, the walls and hammer must be built. Thankfully, the last leader left us a stairway to begin this... armok give me guidance and strength... In the meantime, I will have those who aren't working on the masonry on ballista building duty. I need many for this to work... And we need bolts for them too! We need them most! I just hope we can get through this in time before all is lost...

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 18, 2012, 08:44:48 pm »

3) We unleash the creatures of the night upon the dead and the haxxors, and if that fails;
I notice that creatures is plural....

Do we have a second were-capybara that I don't know about?
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 18, 2012, 09:02:45 pm »

I don't think you'll like this plan... AND DAMNATION!!!! THAT HEAD IS PREVENTING US FROM WORKING!!!!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 18, 2012, 09:25:50 pm »

1st of Malachite, 254
Some migrants have arrived... Yay... On top of that, NOTHING IS GETTING DONE! Theres a head above the damn walls and we NEED to kill it! I seriously need to get someone to kill it but we cant without our workers freaking out over it! We can't eat, drink or do anything, our fortress is LITERALLY divided in two right now! We can't get past this head at all! We need ammo or to send someone up there to kill it right away!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 18, 2012, 10:12:32 pm »

Lol that head. It was the main reason I quit my turn. I Couldn't find a way to get rid of it, but if you do, then congrats. Maybe the new migrants can help out?

Seriously if you can solve this then congrats. Sorry for my turn, I guess I earned the title NAV the Idle.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 62