Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 225364 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #855 on: November 14, 2012, 09:47:45 am »

I removed you turn Sprin because the fortress is doomed. BFEL is missing and since NAV is next in turn, I've given it to him to lead the fortress into it's last days which I fear will be soon.

In short, I can give you back your turn but you won't have anything to lead since the fort would most probably be dead by then.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 14, 2012, 12:12:21 pm »

I say when we re-embark, we let sprin on second after the starting. Then back to NAV and myself (we didn't get much of a turn since the damned head overtook us :'( )
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: November 14, 2012, 01:03:32 pm »

Agreed. For that we will need the mod AND a new topic (which I will create) though. I myself want a turn too but I will restrain myself right after you guys. Talvieno's frozen turn will remain in effect as well.

I need a report from Mastahcheese too on how the mod has been coming along.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 14, 2012, 05:38:23 pm »

I don't feel great about a "new" topic.  It isn't necromancy if the first post isn't years old....  does someone want to go digging?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 14, 2012, 06:37:22 pm »

I hijacked a thread in modding, maybe we could use some stuff here as a Virus Megabeast?

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=118950.0
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 14, 2012, 06:43:37 pm »

I don't feel great about a "new" topic.  It isn't necromancy if the first post isn't years old....  does someone want to go digging?

I do agree to this to a certain extent but I feel that if a new topic was made, it would give us a larger array of freedom. I do not think that reviving years old threads is a good idea too. If the majority does say that they want an years old post, then I will do it in one form or another. But as for now, I think that a new topic would be the best course of action. We have plenty of things to make up for the Necromancy.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 14, 2012, 09:21:54 pm »

I do agree to this to a certain extent but I feel that if a new topic was made, it would give us a larger array of freedom. I do not think that reviving years old threads is a good idea too. If the majority does say that they want an years old post, then I will do it in one form or another. But as for now, I think that a new topic would be the best course of action. We have plenty of things to make up for the Necromancy.
Well... We could use an old sucession fort I made, but thats as best I can think of. And I do recall that thread necromancy is highly frowned upon here, right?

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 15, 2012, 06:05:04 am »

I believe there is a rule against thread necromancy. And since your old succession fort is from this year, Highmax28, I doubt it would make much of a difference. I think it would be best if I was to create a new topic and have the full privileges of it.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 15, 2012, 12:06:48 pm »

I agree, plus if we commit an act of thread necromancy, we won't be so lucky if the OP isn't on anymore

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 15, 2012, 10:40:51 pm »

Since it's been decided that the fort is officially doomed, and now being heralded into it's final hours by NAV, my report on the V2 is probably not what you'd hope, I have VERY little time on the computer anymore, but now that my other succesion fort's turn is over, I can work on it now.

Although I've had almost no actually work on the modding, I've had many ideas to incorperate once I had the time.

Work shall be done! Hopefully, NAV can stall you guys with awesome stories of death and misery until I'm finished.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 15, 2012, 10:45:26 pm »

On that note,I'm afraid my work has been stalled till I can retrieve my fules. There still safe, just deep in the bowels of my computer.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 15, 2012, 11:25:39 pm »

After a big modding surge, I've completed a few things, we now have renamed creatures, no more fisherdwarf, now a fisherforumite! Minor change, but it bugs me. We also have Slenderman, but I doubt he'll show up cause he only comes in with bogeymen. We have a new "spammer" ranged weapon that shoots the old spam and some new stuff, if I did it right, both spammers and laptops use the old spam ammo. And we have potatoes, which I made grow in every season, everywhere, and makes "forum vodka" as well as being able to be milled into mashed potatoes.

Still working on other stuff.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 15, 2012, 11:59:45 pm »

After a big modding surge, I've completed a few things, we now have renamed creatures, no more fisherdwarf, now a fisherforumite! Minor change, but it bugs me. We also have Slenderman, but I doubt he'll show up cause he only comes in with bogeymen. We have a new "spammer" ranged weapon that shoots the old spam and some new stuff, if I did it right, both spammers and laptops use the old spam ammo. And we have potatoes, which I made grow in every season, everywhere, and makes "forum vodka" as well as being able to be milled into mashed potatoes.

Still working on other stuff.
It'd be awesome for someone to do adventure mode in this since we got boogeymen replacements :P

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: November 16, 2012, 04:50:36 am »

It's all nice and stuff that we get stuff in the mod but I am afraid about testing. I think you should release periodic releases of the versions, Mastahcheese. That way people can download the mod AND test it at the same time. Then whenver they find a bug or something ain't happening right, they'll report it.

Maybe we need a whole mod topic, lol.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 16, 2012, 12:30:16 pm »

It's all nice and stuff that we get stuff in the mod but I am afraid about testing. I think you should release periodic releases of the versions, Mastahcheese. That way people can download the mod AND test it at the same time. Then whenver they find a bug or something ain't happening right, they'll report it.

Maybe we need a whole mod topic, lol.
I can test out the adventure mode tidbits :P

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 62