Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 222126 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - A Zombie Succession Fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #330 on: September 17, 2012, 09:36:26 pm »

Lol, its funny because all of the original fourmites are mostly dead, so I'm guessing most of the migrants werre fishers?
Wait, all of them are mostly dead?

Esther1 is alive, and has been stuck with a number of adminastrative positions.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 17, 2012, 09:40:44 pm »

I meant the original people before you came on died, meaning MOST of the fortress died, although we can't say the same with mastacheese (lol, nice reference BTW)

I find it funny how Esther1 is alive through the carnage, and also am I fourmited? If I'm not already, please make me militia captain/commander with a sword 8)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 17, 2012, 09:46:35 pm »

I meant the original people before you came on died, meaning MOST of the fortress died, although we can't say the same with mastacheese (lol, nice reference BTW)

I find it funny how Esther1 is alive through the carnage, and also am I fourmited? If I'm not already, please make me militia captain/commander with a sword 8)
No swordforumites.

EDIT: oh wat, just got one.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:55:15 pm by misko27 »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 17, 2012, 10:10:19 pm »

YAY! I has story now!

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 17, 2012, 10:34:20 pm »

What is a banhammer made from? and how is i different from a regular war hammer?

EDIT: Jesus, what the hell are necrothreaders? One showed up on fire, lit one or 2 thigns on fire, then left. Also, Gray langurs and drunians.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:02:53 pm by misko27 »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 17, 2012, 11:06:21 pm »

Probably just a ifferent name for hammer?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 17, 2012, 11:08:12 pm »

Probably just a ifferent name for hammer?
Necrothreader attack. I want my mommy.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 17, 2012, 11:29:05 pm »

LOL. And so it begins... again.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 17, 2012, 11:33:38 pm »

ehh, not so bad. only 18 dwarves, no tantruming. It would have been better if we hadn't just been attacked by langurs, since the outdoor refuse pile was almost empty

Note: Necro's can see into our walls, because we were built into a hill.

We have more retards, arriving express from the capital as per my request. Exceot I ordered no migrants.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

We have a absolutely huge wave, bringing us to 68 dwarves. well, I gues rebuilding commences then. The military will be getting a increase

I have decided to put myself officially on record, because I could really use a bed. I will be a individual known as Fikod Lancerscales, a milker. I don't know much about milking, but I know I could probably Do it. I should probably enlist in the military, since I'm a little fat. I've noticed some ability with a axe, so I suppose I will use that.

our friend mister secretive has started on his construction. I wonder what that will be?

Barrels, We need barrels. And doors. Masons and carpenters are working non-stop.

Thrips people are annoying, military playing sad game of cat and mouse.

Bastard is done with his Artifact.
I will punch him. At least hes not a dissecter, anymore.

It occurs to me that our hammerdwarves have few hammers. As I attempt to rectify this, I realize i don't know what a banhammer is, nor what its made of.

I decided to open up the caverns when a herd of drunians came nearby. I sent the military after them, but they beat me to it and started attacking a dog. Since members of the military where engaged in trips fighting a breach into the fort occured.

I send the moderation team in to head them off. Esther1 shows up first, armed with a steel laptop, and goes martial trance, and starts beating them with it.

More military dwarves arrive on the scene as a elven caravan shows up. Fearing the posssiblity of a ambush while tied up so, I hastily bring them in a seal up the fort.

Esther1 bleeds to death as they gang up on her. Both members of the family are now dead, only their child remains. She gave her life in order to preserve the life of these citizens. Her sacrifice will not be in vain.

A Necrothreader snatcher has showed up. It lit alot of things on fire then disappeared.No clue whats going on here. In other news this fort is now surronded by legions of Giant Magpies and Grey Langur people. Why does all hate this fort?

The Grey langur people attack our entrance, but lagging members of the miltia are near and manage to push them back, but some start returning from the dead. A number of the remaining things in our outdoor refuse pile reanimate. I attempt to regai control, and a giant toad is attacking a marksdwarf deep in the fort I No Know why.

Most of the undead outside are killed, save for a random boar arm scaring those who would remove refuse, and the toad is dispatched. The fleeing elven merchants are also killed. Not getting away with the supplies THIS TIME.

Right now Were focusing on moving the large amount of newly created refuse deep in the fort. Banhammers are appearantly made of stone.

This debacle has reduced us to 50 dwarves, mostly military. I worry about the future. Mainly, we're going to need to get rid of fishers, and start turtling.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 18, 2012, 06:37:51 am »

WHY WAS ESTER1 IN THE MILITERY!?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 18, 2012, 08:24:02 am »

Really amusing. I find it hilarious how most peopel that were first forumited are dead.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 18, 2012, 08:33:23 am »

Banhammers are made at craftsdwarves workshops, a la Spearbreakers' pitchblende warhammers.

I lol'd at the artifact snail figurine. I think one of our forumites are trolling you. :P

This is crazy. This is only year three?!? It seems like EVERYBODY is trying to kill us! :o I can't believe we got sieges so early. That's seriously messed up. And necrothreaders are deadly. X| Thanks, BFEL. lol    We're going to wind up with a very charred landscape.

Get the corpses belowground! It's the only way to keep the necrothreaders from reanimating threads corpses!   

But hey, Mastahcheese and Esther1 can be reforumited now.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 18, 2012, 09:07:42 am »

Shits going down now :o

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 18, 2012, 10:54:50 am »

This is crazy. This is only year three?!? It seems like EVERYBODY is trying to kill us! :o I can't believe we got sieges so early. That's seriously messed up. And necrothreaders are deadly. X| Thanks, BFEL. lol    We're going to wind up with a very charred landscape.

Hey the normal ones were basically just necromancers, you applied the special set to them....oops gave away too much perhaps :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 18, 2012, 11:18:06 am »

Also, the boar leg chasing people:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 62