Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 222189 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2012, 06:00:56 am »

Brilliant. Just awesome. Keep up the good job! I've added the new forumites in the Hall of Necrotheat Fame. The reason they are going in it so easily is because it's the beggining at the fort and everything they do is amazing. In future if we actually survive, it'll be harder to get into the list.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 06:11:21 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2012, 07:21:35 am »

That Obok elf slayer person, is that the one who suggested the corpse tower? If so MUST BE DORFED AS OBOK
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2012, 11:37:18 am »

Can I be fourmited as a fourmite who uses a sword and is NOT on the anti zombie squad? I'll be anti-troll squad ;D
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2012, 03:03:33 pm »

Wait?
When did we kill elves?
I only stole everything in the caravan.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 20, 2012, 03:05:58 pm »

Wait?
When did we kill elves?
I only stole everything in the caravan.
Uh, when a threadmancer attacked. I killed them as they fled, to steal their stuff.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 20, 2012, 03:12:29 pm »

O ok nevermind...

p.s wall still sain (YA RIGHT!) I saved 3 people in the hospital and I recruited random people as nurses I think I deserve a small spot in our hall of fame.
Or brand me the near killer of Necrothreat.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 20, 2012, 04:45:54 pm »

Did you realize virtually everyone in our fort has fighting experiance and has killed multiple lions, tigers, jaguars, and whatever? I mean really.

Highmax and BFEL, ya'll been dorfed.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 20, 2012, 05:51:48 pm »

Necrothreat is like Sparta, your just not a man dwarf Forumite, until you kill yourself a few tigers. Its like our adulthood ritual or something.

Indeed, I do this.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 20, 2012, 06:02:27 pm »

apiks, you're killing trogs like nobody's business. I'll see if I can put up more later tonight.

5th of Galena:I just don't understand. We have three types of ore here: Tetrahedrite, Native gold, and native copper. If Only I could make hammers out of gold... But myw weaponsmiths assure me it is impossible. oh well.

Migrants have arrived, and people have returned to their regular state of bored apathy, I believe our recent troubkes are behind us. Now if only I could get the furnishings done, every would stay that way.

RANDOM MIGRANT HIGHLIGHT TIME:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
More kills at GlideSnarls. The migrants all have tooth bracelets. I feel like the only guy in the whole fort who has no clue whats up here.

Praise the miners! They found something useful today! Armor stands for everyone!

Gems and metal galore! And whats that I spy on my announcement list?

IRON!!! I never thought I'd miss it so much. I think I'm going to cry.

Mining, boring, building, stuff of that nature.

Troglodytes attack, apiks, our resident pick-wielding Militia commander, quickly drived them off. By driving her pick, into their skulls.

Finally, a farmer has withdrawn from society, and kicked a leatherworker out of his workshop. Please, make something useful, like a shield! We need leather shields.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 20, 2012, 10:51:04 pm »

Lol. Awesoooome! Can't wait for more to be honest. I like how I ALWAYS am military characters lol.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 20, 2012, 11:06:19 pm »

Lol. Awesoooome! Can't wait for more to be honest. I like how I ALWAYS am military characters lol.
Jesus, I was wondering when someone would finally show up. Technically, your a miner, just a badass one.

EDIT: Apiks, it may have been hard to tell, but your new dorf actually killed 2 trogs. It killed the first one by severing, and the seconds skull was , well, pick'd. There may be more to come, assuming they didn't all run off. I've never actually seen trogs run away before. You pretty much single-handedly drove off the entire attack, and you did so as a civilian, because I didn't noticethe fight until after the fact. I was focusing on a scuffle between 2 buffalo.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 12:10:04 am by misko27 »

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 21, 2012, 07:02:29 am »

Awesome. lol   I was hoping we had an ore of iron somewhere.  How are the corpses coming, do we have them all underground? And are we raising the walls up top so that necrothreaders can't send fireballs our way?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 21, 2012, 07:31:52 am »

Jesus, I was wondering when someone would finally show up. Technically, your a miner, just a badass one.

EDIT: Apiks, it may have been hard to tell, but your new dorf actually killed 2 trogs. It killed the first one by severing, and the seconds skull was , well, pick'd. There may be more to come, assuming they didn't all run off. I've never actually seen trogs run away before. You pretty much single-handedly drove off the entire attack, and you did so as a civilian, because I didn't noticethe fight until after the fact. I was focusing on a scuffle between 2 buffalo.

EVEN THE ANIMALS ARE BLOODTHIRSTY MURDERERS, THIS FORT SHALL BE !!FUN!!

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 21, 2012, 09:46:40 am »

Even as a miner I have awesome mad skills. I'm expecting to kill a lot more creatures when I'm done with everything. I have no plan to let anyone hinder the way of getting me a pile vodk-- I mean booze in a safe place.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 21, 2012, 01:49:43 pm »

I'm still hoping to be forumited (dorfed).  Preferably male, preferably as the bookkeeper, but any non-military job will do in a pinch.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 62