Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 222209 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #435 on: September 30, 2012, 03:36:48 am »

I personally would like to leave DF running during it's boring moments of the damn people actually hauling and doing nothing productive but I'm always worried something big might happen or something useless to pause my game. And I don't think we should worry about the next overseer. It's Talvixen and from what I know, he's actually better than the lot of us that played this fort.

EDIT: Oh and yes, I will add Sprin's secret pages when they reach a few more.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 30, 2012, 02:18:40 pm »

Eh, what? I'm Talvixen now? :P
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 30, 2012, 02:31:59 pm »

YES! YOU ARE TALVIXEN, TRANSVESTITE. POSSIBLY FROM TRANSEXUAL TRANSYLVANIA

If you get this reference, you get cookies.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 30, 2012, 07:42:28 pm »

If you get this reference, you get cookies.
What flavor?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 30, 2012, 08:01:54 pm »

Cookie flavor?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 30, 2012, 08:05:14 pm »

This is a cookie-flavored cookie. All craftdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encirled with bands of cookie, and menacing with spikes of cookie. On the object is an image of two cookies.
The Derail Thread

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 30, 2012, 08:07:48 pm »

This is a cookie-flavored cookie. All craftdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encirled with bands of cookie, and menacing with spikes of cookie. On the object is an image of two cookies in cookie dough.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 30, 2012, 09:03:30 pm »

This is a cookie-flavored cookie. All craftdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encirled with bands of cookie, and menacing with spikes of cookie. On the object is an image of two cookies in cookie dough.The cookies are embracing each other
fix'd it for ya
The Derail Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 30, 2012, 09:18:52 pm »

This is a cookie-flavored cookie. All craftdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encirled with bands of cookie, and menacing with spikes of cookie. On the object is an image of two cookies in cookie dough.The cookies are embracing each other
On the Object is a image of forumites and Misko27 in chocolate chip. Misko is looking confused. The forumites are makking terrible jokes. The image relates to the confounding of Misko27 in the Year 2012 in early fall.
fix'd it for ya
Fix'd. Update in 5 minutes.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 30, 2012, 09:31:34 pm »

22nd of Moonstone: Our Infected friend has been moved to the Isolation Booth. I am highly unfamiliar with such creatures, So I may decide to Wall it off as well. I have been informed that the Infected individual in question has a baby. Thats just not good. I'm locking a baby away with a vicious monster. The Forumite is very upset. I've told her that its simply a precaution, and that she'll be fine, but she's worried. She tried to keep er baby out, but I thought it'd be for the best.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyway, If shes kills the baby, I have a solution. I'll lock up the necromancer next door, so when the monster kills the baby, the baby'll come back to life, attacking the mother. Because of the necro, the baby will continue arising and attacking, so eventually, it should kill the mom. If its doesn't well, I'm a evil Son of a elf.

I feel weak, Despite my time in the hospital, I still have uet to get better. I fear I won't even live to see the end of my term as overseer. They spend much time not focusing on not feeding me, Just the other day a miner dehydrated in the bed right next to me. I fear for my life.

I decide that I will make a posterboard to keep the poulace informed. I'm not good with drawings, so I will take some time inbetween posters.

Our poor friend the mad Bone carver is still alive, despite numerous beatings. Asshole. She has been accused now of triple murder, including that of killing Sprin the mad docter twice.

MIGRANTS. YES. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU. YOU ARE GOING TO ALL BURN IN ARMOKS PERSONAL PISS-HOLE.

RANDOM DOOMED MIGRANT TIME:

Odd assortment of Skills.

10 migrants in total. Most are skilled in the military.

A spinner goes Weird in the head and refuses to speak to anyone. He claims a craftsshop and decides his little project requires gold ore.

My worst fears have been confirmed. Worst yet, the baby in question was none other then Super-baby. The baby fought long and hard, but none could withstand the might of the capybara. His Brother has been informed of the incident, and he has woved to carry on his legacy. Of toddler rage.

The mother returned to normal at the end of the night, and expressed great confusion and grief at the sudden death of her child. She accused us of murdering her child in the middle of the night, to justify our quarentine of her and presumbable sacrifice to our dark gods. I resealed the wall, and her denial was silenced as the last block moved into postion. Archer stations are being made.

(NOTE TO FUTURE OVERSEERS: She turns around the 10th)

A sword dwarf that happened to be running by the water near the time of the incident was surrounded by peach-faced lovebirds. I don't know why he reacted to lovers in the way that he did, but I assume he was justified. All of a sudden, he rushes at them, with a strange look in his eye. He stabs a number of them, and forces the others away from the fort.

A Engraver Ran up to me demanding that he be renamed "GoombaGeek" in honor of his Human great-Grandfather, as the price for his works of art. I asked him why the hell he was asking me. He said all new names had to go through the overseer. I gave him the paper apropos and sent him on his way.

Caravan.

I put up the posters I made and copied earlier. Here is the first one made by our clothier:

Troglodytes have once again reappeared. The Troglodytw war wages on.

As soon as the dwarven caravan is safely inside our walls, a ambush was sighted. A Zombie ambush. I did not even know they existed.

I have convinced certain members of the fort to part with their trinkets of bone and tooth, so We will manage to trade some usefullness.

The trogs present themselves as a formidable force, attempting to enter the fort with a Olm leading the way. A door is locked in there path, which delays them enough for The military to mass. The attack is swift, and brutal. The trogs are are dead.

Meanwhile, a second ambush is spotted, which scares off a yak, and is shot full of arrows.

The The Bowforumites practice their archery while the Undead Soldiers practice their arrow dodging. the rest of the fort watches. The Diplomat is already ready to leave, despite being aware of the undead horder outside. I swear I've never seen such ability to get through negotiations.

Our infected friend's day of transformation was the 7th theis month. How interesting.

Most of the undead are caught by traps, whilst others are injured by arrows. Just a few are alive. I'd open the gates, but frankly, the fact is the undead are better armored then us. That isn't good.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:03:04 pm by misko27 »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 30, 2012, 09:45:28 pm »

HOW COME I CAN NEVER POST WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE HERE? DAMN YOU.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 30, 2012, 10:26:34 pm »

Were-capybaba's!!!

looks like i've got more paperwork to fill out for a baby murder.
Hey, wait, Have I been redorf'd as the new sheriff yet?

By the way, this is going hilariously
The Derail Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 30, 2012, 10:59:56 pm »

Most Excellent. Misko, the reason nobody replies when you post is because for us europeans it's VERY early in the morning and only for americans is it the evening.

Anyway, the last 2 picture spoilers are the same (thought I'd notify you about that).

This is going very well I must say. Just a bit more and I have a good feeling about a golden age.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 30, 2012, 11:04:25 pm »

Most Excellent. Misko, the reason nobody replies when you post is because for us europeans it's VERY early in the morning and only for americans is it the evening.

Anyway, the last 2 picture spoilers are the same (thought I'd notify you about that).

This is going very well I must say. Just a bit more and I have a good feeling about a golden age.
It is 12 here. I use eastern standard time. In CALIFORNIA, it is only evening.

Golden age? If you define golden age as "not actively on fire", then sure, yeah. I simply see a calm before the storm, from which we will comeout, injured, into a new era. seriously, In one of my frequent save-scums caused by forgetting thingsm te fort was being ambushed, not by zombies, but by a squad of flamethrowing, dead raising monsters. Seriously. we are Screwed unless the next overseer can help us. I spent almost this entire year repairing damage and building basic infrastructure. I really wish you had droke through the aquifer indoors, cause Right now the fort is divided in 2 should someone capture the courtyard.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:08:44 pm by misko27 »

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 30, 2012, 11:16:07 pm »

Well sorry about the aquifer but I got really irritated with it. My first attempt failed althought I thought it'd work due to a simple mistake and I just couldn't afford mistakes and time was cutting short.

Anyway, the "Golden age" was a bad thought of pun that has to do with the massive amounts of gold that Talvieno I guess will smelt and make use of it.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62