Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 222194 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #480 on: October 03, 2012, 08:48:59 pm »

Thats hilarious, I'll never make armor in my games again if it can turn away the unthread.

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.
Forget Achillies, I was bathed in dragon's blood like Sigurd! Plus, I'm happy I survived getting bashed in the skull! Am I a swordsmaster yet? Or at least adept swordsman? ;D

I'm glad I'm like this fortress'es saviour for this attack...Now if only we can survive the profecy of the arrival of the high lord threadnecromancer...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 03, 2012, 09:41:07 pm »

Am I a swordsmaster yet? Or at least adept swordsman? ;D

I'm glad I'm like this fortress'es saviour for this attack...Now if only we can survive the profecy of the arrival of the high lord threadnecromancer...
I think by the kill amount you've been racking up you should surely be up there, or at least pretty dang close.
And I think we'll make it, and if not, it will still be totally epic.

Also, lol, that's awesome that you sigged me. Between this and me sigging BFEL, I wonder how many great lines have come up from this fort?
Thank goodness for FluffyToastJ for this.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 03, 2012, 09:55:15 pm »

Thats hilarious, I'll never make armor in my games again if it can turn away the unthread.

Forget Achillies, I was bathed in dragon's blood like Sigurd! Plus, I'm happy I survived getting bashed in the skull! Am I a swordsmaster yet? Or at least adept swordsman? ;D

Only Proficient. Ironically, You weren't actually so damn good to start with, only competent, so you've still come a long way.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 03, 2012, 10:54:36 pm »

Indeed. Many lines are being actually awesome from this thread. FluffyToastJ was the creator of this thread, I'm the starter of this fort and BFEL is the initiator to this movement.

Can't wait for the next update yet again as always Misko. And I agree with the spartan thingie. It might actually work (or give lots of !!FUN!!).
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 04, 2012, 12:11:51 am »

Indeed. Many lines are being actually awesome from this thread. FluffyToastJ was the creator of this thread, I'm the starter of this fort and BFEL is the initiator to this movement.
Don't forget Talvieno's help with the mod, this whole project stems from a very long line of awesome.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 04, 2012, 06:40:40 am »

That it does Mastahcheese, also "BFEL has been ecstatic lately. He was put in a signature recently. He has been attacked by the dead recently. He helped establish a long line of awesome recently."

7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 04, 2012, 09:43:47 am »

Don't forget Talvieno's help with the mod, this whole project stems from a very long line of awesome.
Lol, I screwed up multiple times with the mod because I neglected to test it.

Not to rederail the underailed derail, but I'm making a mod called Corpse Fortress in my spare time. It aims to make DF as grimdark as possible. And I am testing it. =P
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2012, 10:58:36 am »

Not to rederail the underailed derail, but I'm making a mod called Corpse Fortress in my spare time. It aims to make DF as grimdark as possible. And I am testing it. =P
Sounds interesting in that subtext :P And I'm really glad I signed up for this, we have many great moments to work with here. As a reccomendation, I think we should get more military once we get migrants. Speaking of which, is the zombies the only thing that is preventing migrants? We need to survive the comming storm if we're going to get up in the stories of bards and whatnot 8)

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 04, 2012, 01:26:50 pm »

I'll update the lost history tonight.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 04, 2012, 02:36:08 pm »

Speaking of tehlolmod did you make the threadzombies into an entity? Is this why they are ambushing and using equipment? Or was it one of the tags I just threw in for flavor? I know that so far we have seen the zombies fight amongst themselves and this was probably either because they now are prone to rage or that unlike normal zombies, emotions and the LIKES_FIGHTING tag are not removed however I dont know how they would be using equipment unless you put them in a entity. Which is totally cool, its hilarious to see them being more heavily armored then the dwarves. Can't wait till one trances....

Indeed, I do this.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 04, 2012, 02:49:26 pm »

Oh how wonderful. Everyone wants us to die against some more heavily-than-us armored thread zombies that can even equip weapons, go into a trance and even have emotions for all we know. And what's everyone doing? They're happily lolygagging and having so much fun of our ultimate indesposable demise against what is called a High Lord Threadomancer who can ressurect dead threads from forums and revive thread zombies that aid him in ressurecting that same threads. Yeah. Everything is just about fine. Nothing wrong with that. Carry on.

*Ironic Mode off*
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 04, 2012, 03:41:50 pm »

Oh how wonderful. Everyone wants us to die against some more heavily-than-us armored thread zombies that can even equip weapons, go into a trance and even have emotions for all we know. And what's everyone doing? They're happily lolygagging and having so much fun of our ultimate indesposable demise against what is called a High Lord Threadomancer who can ressurect dead threads from forums and revive thread zombies that aid him in ressurecting that same threads. Yeah. Everything is just about fine. Nothing wrong with that. Carry on.

*Ironic Mode off*
Im going to change up some song lyrics now for our situation:
Here comes evil's twin
His armies have arrived
The death lord rises from the flames
High Lord Threadromancer Laughs
Fires lights his path
His armies are full of primal hate

Translation: We're screwed!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 04, 2012, 05:41:51 pm »

What songs that from?

Also yes, yes we are :P

Indeed, I do this.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 04, 2012, 06:17:56 pm »

What songs that from?

Twilight of the Thunder God - Amon Amarth

And we'd live if we can get a military strong enough to protect ourselves... I'd laugh if I die killing him :P

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 04, 2012, 06:23:06 pm »

What songs that from?

Twilight of the Thunder God - Amon Amarth

And we'd live if we can get a military strong enough to protect ourselves... I'd laugh if I die killing him :P
And if you die we all do. Anyway, I'm back from a focus group. I made 75 Dollars. Unforunately that involved cutting into homework time, so no update today. The rest will be up tommorow.

Have you guys considered polishing the mod off and publishing it? I find it a little mean to deprive others of this wonderful nightmare. Also, next version must have berzerk wolves.

BTW, I randomly tossed a few war trainable tags in, soo If you happen to see a war lolcat, you haven't gone mad.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 62