Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 222114 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #525 on: October 05, 2012, 11:25:18 pm »

Also we have gone updateless for about 5 pages now :(
I think that shows us that, not so much that we need updates, but more so that we can totally have fun with the thread without even needing one.
Oh one more thing, I would like to suggest a adventure legend mode side expedition to find out WHAT THE HELL is up with Glidesnarls. I mean really, holy shit :P
I totally agree, WHAT HAPPENED IN GLIDESNARLS?!?!?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 05, 2012, 11:27:33 pm »

I think that FOOLISH FOOLS should be a part of the NecroThreat Anthem

That it should.

Also we have gone updateless for about 5 pages now :(

In other news Misko's turn is the best ever....well until Sprin finishes the lost histories at least XD

Oh one more thing, I would like to suggest a adventure legend mode side expedition to find out WHAT THE HELL is up with Glidesnarls. I mean really, holy shit :P
Too bad dwarf places dont show up in adventure mode :(
3 pages. I am busy. I'll finish it up tommorrow. I want to know what'sup with that place too. We have a ton of bone crafts brought by migrants.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 06, 2012, 01:20:35 am »

Okay. First first. I just got an idea how we could implement the future "expanded" version into the mod into the succession fort. Firstly, when the fort dies out and everybody is happy with how it died, I or someone else will create a background story of how 7 dwarves went to another place (new genned world so that the expanded mod works) and they settle there. Since this succession fortress is more about the mod than the actual fortress, I think this might work. But it'll take a long (very long) time until we are depleted with this one so this remains for future discussion. For the story we could make it so that somebody managed to escape from Necrothreat and was forced to gather an expedition to go to settle somewhere. But Necrothreaders all wish for our demise so they follow us everywhere (thus why we settle near a tower whilst the escaped-from-Necrothreat dwarf thinks it's safe) until our utter demise.

Secondly, If you guys are seriously talking about an Anthem, I can make some music I guess but I'll need a little chorus going on here and there which means that I'll be needing some voices mashed in together with lyrics.

Thirdly, I would like to know what happened in GlideSnarls as well. This is just plain ridiculous of them killing elves left and right.

Fourtly. I'm adding all the "fun/famous" lines that we have had in this thread, as well as Sprin's mini-stories in the main post (Page 2). So I suggest you guys post on which lines should be added (such as Sprin's Foolish fools)

Fiftly and finally, Misko, if there is any other great forumites that deserve to be in the Hall of Necrothreat Fame, do state so. It feels a bit empty when I look at it these days.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 06, 2012, 09:16:32 am »

The arciver has been working frantucly trying to uncover the secrets of the dark year.
9th of granite- I have noticed we have few bedrooms, that wont do... maybe I can try my new housing design i've been working on, with a dining room in the center of the apartments its quite clever I think.
Hmmm were should I put it maybe in that empty hallway next to my home.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 06, 2012, 09:17:52 am »

Also remember when I said we should embark with heavy militery equipment?
I FUCKING TOLD YOU!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 06, 2012, 12:46:41 pm »

Fiftly and finally, Misko, if there is any other great forumites that deserve to be in the Hall of Necrothreat Fame, do state so. It feels a bit empty when I look at it these days.
*cough* highmax *cough*

I actually AM sick, but be aware, it wo't stop me from finishing this up today. I WILL SUCEED.

Wait, don't sieges come in late winter? fuck.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 06, 2012, 01:00:27 pm »

Okay then. Higmax it is. I need his format for the list. I'm too tired to do it myself so if you would, I'd appreciate it.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 06, 2012, 01:11:56 pm »

The arciver has been working frantucly trying to uncover the secrets of the dark year.
9th of granite- I have noticed we have few bedrooms, that wont do... maybe I can try my new housing design i've been working on, with a dining room in the center of the apartments its quite clever I think.
Hmmm were should I put it maybe in that empty hallway next to my home.

Did the housing involve that scene from star wars Empire Strikes Back? But with the Tauntaun replaced with 40 dwarves?

NEW MEGAPROJECT!!!!!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 06, 2012, 03:35:57 pm »

Haxxor ambush.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 06, 2012, 04:02:31 pm »

1st of Granite: Uh, hello. I'm Misko's sister, Tekelia. I'm writing here because, well, Misko is dead. He died of complications relating to his illness (and not, as his docters assured me, because he starved to death.)

So, um, he has been buried in one of the few gold sarcophogi we have, as he asked.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Okay, the reason I'm writing this is the Misko stated his last wish was that Our famlily finish out the year, and that he not be rememberedlike Sprin, as one who failed, but as himself, one who brought much greatness to te fort despite hardship.

So, My job is to keep the fort alive for the rest of the month. Doesn't sound so hard.

First order of buisness is the honering of Highmax the Hero. I am supposed to publish this list, but also keep in mind he contribution is not limited to it, for example, he was instrumental in defeating the thread zombies, as well killing the cave crocodile.

Upon the 12th being reached, many of the forumites begged me to seal the entrance. I asked why, as there were good men injured out there, but they said that they had rescued highmax so who cared. Feeling confused and worried I ordered the closing. I soon found out why.

It soon disappeared, so the fort wentsearching for the beast. Meanwhile a actual ambush by them occured outside. Thats not good. They killed the war horse and the war lolcat, and a second ambush was seen across the southern river.

Well shit. Fortunately, they appearantly were not aware of the injured dwarves outside, so they were safe for now. In addition, the haxxor thief decided to get the fuck out and fled using the caverns.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? That person may well be already dead, so impossible to tell now. If I find then, A: They're going to fight our werecapybara, and b: Will get a present for killing a child. Armok knows we don't need useful forumites being killed.

Anyway, deciding to be more helpful then they were last time, the grey langurs attack the haxxors. Unfortunately, they also attracted the haxxors to the injured.

Well shit. Being more useful, the thrips people decided to fuck the Haxxors brains, since they run back and forth trying to hit them.

The fort remains calm, save for 1. I imagine most of them are used to tragedy by now.

While looking through the migrant records, I found something, interesting.

Well hello mister vampire.

A child threw a party. It was kinda interesting, although the theme of "At least WE'RE not dead yet" was probably a bit of a damper.

I've been called up to join the bowsquad. Ordanarily I'd say no, especially considering my brother, but I really want to help.

That was fast. He took three pieces of golld nuggets and one tetrahedrite.

A ghost was put to rest, and another is on the way out. The werecapybara turned on the 27th this month. interesting. Anyway, she is pretty depressed, what with not having shoes, and being haunted by the ghost of here undead child.

Well, thats it. My hort time of Overseer is up, and I can only hope that our family name will be forever remembered.

Here is the required documentation:http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7012

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 06, 2012, 06:22:39 pm »

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 06, 2012, 07:00:28 pm »

Hi
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 06, 2012, 07:41:48 pm »

Hi. I would like to be dorfed.
This is majorly awesome btw.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 06, 2012, 08:26:20 pm »

Great. The first sentient AI and it's a spambot. Thanks humanity!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #539 on: October 06, 2012, 08:27:21 pm »

(I had to delete the spam bot stuff, but that was pretty funny

edit:  oh, and misko27 -- the spam bot reported you for calling it out, with the text "????")
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:29:56 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 62