Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 224871 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #870 on: November 17, 2012, 08:26:41 pm »

After weeks of living in fear, the forumites of Necrothreat have turned to me for leadership. We will not spend our last days hiding behind our walls starving to death, nor will we be forced to live a miserable life in the caverns. The entire fort will stand together as one, and face the threadnecromancer menace.
One of the children is sent to unseal the caverns, freeing the vampire MastahcheeseIV.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He is welcomed back into the fort and made a squad captain. Every forumite over the age of 12 joins a squad, and is given whatever equipment is available. Everyone except Mistem the werecapybara, who is locked away in a tiny unreachable cell.
I order the gate opened, PULL THE LEVER! No one pulls the lever. I order the wall deconstructed, but no one is willing. Just then, a group of migrants arrives at the gate. I yell to them "You with the pick, you're the captain, now go kill that necromancer." Tosid, the dwarf with the pick chases the necromancer , but the necromancer puts up a fight and pushes him into a zombie troll. He is torn apart and broken. The rest of the new migrants are killed by the zombie horde also.
(sorry no screenshots)
Rith idenzanos the admin demands an amulet. This is not the time Rith!
It has been 2 weeks since I ordered the gate opened, and the wall deconstructed, but still nothing has happened. This fort is too broken to function, the entire fort has fallen into a melancholy. I order the aquifer mined into, but that doesn't happen either. Fine! We will just wait here until everyone dies of thirst. It is already happening.
Fath the head watches with empty eye sockets. It watches the last of the fort whither away, hopeless and lost. Sometimes, a forumite will get the idea to open the gate, but when they see the head they lose all hope again.
Tun the glassmaker has entered a strange mood, a maccabre mood. Apearantly we don't have what he wants, because she just stands around doing nothing. Dissapointing.
The last child died today. There are 26 of us left. A group of thread zombies arrived today, and they are quickly assimilated to the zombie horde. The bodies are starting to stink.
Melbil the presser goes berserk, but is quickly struck down. (I can't find the report because the reports are flooded with hundreds of zombies fighting themselves).
BFEL bursts into my room and yells "GIANT CAVE SPIDER! It got Mastahcheese and Esther1!" The entire fort is rallied into a mob, and goes to avenge our friends. BFEL is the third and last to die, before the hall is blocked by webs. More of our fort lost.
That spider will die. somehow.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: November 17, 2012, 08:57:06 pm »

I have differentiate the endings into two versions. NAV's version is V1 and Highmax's is V2. This way there will be no problems with the story compabilities.

As for the story NAV, interesting turn of events. Expecting the fall of Necrothreat soon.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: November 20, 2012, 09:07:33 am »

Well, shelob is having fun :P
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: November 23, 2012, 04:39:56 pm »

Sorry I won't have time to finish this. Does someone else want the final turn? Here's the save. Don't worry about saving the fort.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7163

Nav cancels finish game: interrupted by life.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: November 25, 2012, 03:56:17 pm »

Holy shit Necrothreat died!? Wow...
I just got back from my leave.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: November 26, 2012, 12:19:08 am »

Yep. It pretty much died. All that we're waiting for is for the mod to be done for us to start a new succession fort.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: November 27, 2012, 09:33:07 am »

I guess this is where my story comes after? :P

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 27, 2012, 03:29:35 pm »

Your story is V2 of the Fall of Necrothreat since in NAV's story, the vampire already died.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: November 29, 2012, 05:23:56 pm »

Your story is V2 of the Fall of Necrothreat since in NAV's story, the vampire already died.
Ah, that seems to hinder my idea... Maybe we should unleash every evil trhing upon us and break the gates and dig into the aquifer :P

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: November 29, 2012, 05:30:50 pm »

Or go for teh candy.

Come, say it with me, DEMONS! DEMONS! DEMONS!
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: November 30, 2012, 09:10:39 am »

Or go for teh candy.

Come, say it with me, DEMONS! DEMONS! DEMONS!
I think the fourmites are too scared shitless to move for that matter... I'd like to also state I got my new laptop! :D

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: December 12, 2012, 09:06:15 pm »

*Comes out of the shadows*
PROGRAMMERS OF TEH LOLMOD, WHAT NEWS FROM THE SOUTH? (Assuming you guys are south of Ontario Canada)

*Eagerly awaits the rebirth of a world destroyed and the return of the misadventures of several crazy people* :D

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: December 12, 2012, 09:09:07 pm »

Hmm. I'm in New york.

Anyway, I'm still busy for the next seven days. I found my work though, so I'll get it done.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: December 12, 2012, 09:15:50 pm »

If only I knew how to mod... I have alot of time on my hands the next couple weeks, the college is finishing with exams this week. If I knew what I was doing, I'd gladly help! I'd have tyo be shown though :-\

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 12, 2012, 11:54:02 pm »

Well I believe that there are plenty of tutorials 'round the forum and if you have any questions you can even forward them to the Modding forum. From what I have seen, modding Dwarf Fortress is somewhat easy due to all that you need to do is just implement,change and/or modify tags. Might be wrong though.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62