Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62

Author Topic: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS  (Read 222104 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Necrothreat - Teh LOLmod succession fort - PG2 FOR DETAILS
« Reply #885 on: December 13, 2012, 03:09:28 pm »

*Comes out of the shadows*
PROGRAMMERS OF TEH LOLMOD, WHAT NEWS FROM THE SOUTH? (Assuming you guys are south of Ontario Canada)

*Eagerly awaits the rebirth of a world destroyed and the return of the misadventures of several crazy people* :D
A fellow Ontarionian in Necrothreat.
I am willing to try and help, almost no modding experience though.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 13, 2012, 04:41:35 pm »

*Comes out of the shadows*
PROGRAMMERS OF TEH LOLMOD, WHAT NEWS FROM THE SOUTH? (Assuming you guys are south of Ontario Canada)

*Eagerly awaits the rebirth of a world destroyed and the return of the misadventures of several crazy people* :D
A fellow Ontarionian in Necrothreat.
I am willing to try and help, almost no modding experience though.
BOO! ONTARIO. HOW ABOUT YOU KEEP BEING QUEBEC'S BUTT BUDDY AND MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY THEN WHILE I GO FOR A SWIM IN SOME SORT OF HYDROCARBON. BOOO

I can mod! Pick me! Pick me!
My wooden badge was delicious.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 13, 2012, 10:38:49 pm »

Hey, since I've just been able to get back on the forum since my computer broke a good while ago, actually I was in the middle of reading apiks' post about how i should upload what I had done when it happened, so not only have I not been able to work on it, but everything I had done has been lost. I would start again from the beginning, But I simply don't have the time for it between my job, my wife having cancer, and everything else going on, I'll continue to try and watch what happens, but I won't have the ability to contribute anymore.

Sorry if I disappointed anyone, but good luck to you all.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 14, 2012, 12:37:51 am »

I was just thinking of contacting you, MastahCheese. Your wife has cancer? Oh god that must be terrible. I see that a lot of misfortunes happened to you during the month. I think I can excuse you of everything. Don't worry, you haven't dissapointed us. I can see that there are more pressing matters.

As per according the list that we made earlier, it is time for Misko27 to take the modding helm. Is that fine by you Misko27?

Edit: GoombaGeek, you might get a turn to mod also. But that completely depends on how everything goes down.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 12:42:40 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 14, 2012, 02:36:36 am »

Well, she wasn't diagnosed this month, she's had it for a while now, I just never brought it up, it's just been getting a little worse lately, so I've put more effort toward her than toward the computer, I'm actually just using a replacement laptop right now, until my old one comes back, hopefully with the hard drive still intact, if that's the case, then when my data returns, I'll post it as a late addition, but that might be a good while until then.
The Derail Thread

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 18, 2012, 01:02:45 am »

All right, I got my old computer back sooner than I thought, and my data is all intact, here it is.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7234

Ok, there is the link to the zip file of my contributions.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 19, 2012, 09:14:57 am »

Hey everyone, sorry I quit on you guys, my computer died and then I kinda lost interest for awhile, getting a new one on christmas but figured I would check in to see how the Saga of the Head of Unending Terror is going. Kinda expected us to be either dead or past this by now XD
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 19, 2012, 09:18:46 am »

Ha, yeah the mod upgrade might slow things down.
Should a second fort be started with the current mod if it will take a while longer?

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 19, 2012, 10:17:27 am »

Great to see you BFEL! I thought Sandy got you for sure. Got worried there, haha.

Anyway, good idea Ruhn. It might be beneficial to start a new fort with the current latest version of the mod. Do you guys support this idea?
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 19, 2012, 02:20:30 pm »

Yeah, that's sounds like the best course of action right now, I might even take a turn this time around
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 19, 2012, 08:04:21 pm »

I agree with a new fort with the current mod, link it up to main page when you got it up. I havenmt been on in a long while because with this new laptop (yay) ive been playing all sorets of stuff on it with high detail graphics 8) Also DF got a GI-FRIGGING-GANTIC jump in speed (I go as usual, looking at stuff, change a song playing, and it went from a little past embark to first migrant wave). This also means I will have to pay alot more attention when I play DF from now on however...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 20, 2012, 06:47:16 am »

I've updated the main post (Page 2) with the latest version of Teh LOLmod since whoever modded it put it into the Necrothreat save and not into a separate folder (damn you!) so I had to find everything manually and insert it so that no features and wasted time is eliminated. So now we have the full version (I think?) of the current Teh LOLmod at our disposal.

Now, I need Misko to tell me if he is/will work on Teh LOLmod or shall I start working on it? I'm actually willing to do it this time. All I'm in need of is ideas.

So is everybody prepared for Necrothreat II? I am planning to put it up very soon and for that I need your support in giving the start push so it doesn't get thrown back into the nothingness of the pages.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 20, 2012, 06:55:45 pm »

I'm in of course! I still need my turn that technically never happened. Also add thread horrors, itll be like resurrected threads of something horrible and disgusting so it causes things to vomit :P (make its description something like "This is a thread horror. You don't want to know what it is." or something like that)

Also for the new place, I say we find a place AWAY FROM AQUIFERS! That way if the head incident happens, we can actually dig our way around it

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 21, 2012, 06:26:37 am »

Necrothreat II thread has been posted! Join now at Necrothreat II! This time we shall be successful against the damned Necrothreaders!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 06:33:20 am by apiks »
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 21, 2012, 03:16:57 pm »

I think we're gonna have fun with the new spambots and whatnot :P

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62