Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 202

Author Topic: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy  (Read 505487 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy
« Reply #1200 on: April 07, 2017, 01:50:07 pm »

Yesss, let the power flow through you.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 07, 2017, 02:36:50 pm »

You know what, give me a turn. If the game makes it to me I'll rip the roleplayers a new one.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 07, 2017, 03:23:00 pm »

You know what, give me a turn. If the game makes it to me I'll rip the roleplayers a new one.

Hey, that's mean. Role play is the only thing to do while you wait for new posts from the person playing.

13th Malachite, 555.
I have re-discovered The Adorable Gates, which, as a artifact helm, might be useful for lowering The Bride of Butterflies's power to a safe threshhold.
I will spend some time with it, attempting to lower the spell's power.

14th Malachite, 555.
Imic's ghost has been put to rest.
Our poor lolcat is badly distracted.

23rd Malachite, 555.
Well, that was unpleasant. I went to my room, attempting to get a short nap, when I discovered a rotting corpse on my bed. The corpse was smaller than most, so I assume it was a child. I have sent it to coroner.
I expect to get the autopsy results in a few days.

26th Malachite, 555.
The coroner, although it was difficult with the rot,  belives that the child died of simple dehydration.
Our queen is demanding a dress, possibly for some kind of ball. I will have one made.
I thought the politicians were all bad, but their fundraisers are really cleaning cleaning up the raven population.

1st Galena, 555.
I have spent more and more time with The Adorable Gates, attempting to lower the power of the mighty fire spell. Rosywander seems somewhat indignant about it.
Pikachu17:"Are you jealous of The Adorable Gates?"
Rosywander:"Me, jealous of that sorry excuse of an artifact? Why should I be? It doesn't even glow. It is hardly an artifact at all.."

10th Galena, 555.
I find myself drawn to The Adorable Gates, but I know not why.
Rosywander accused me of cheating on him with another cursed artifact.
I replied, "Wait... 'another cursed artifact'?"
Rosywander then said, "I-I mean 'a cute artifact. After all, I am a non-cursed artifact. And I am angered that you would even think of a different artifact! Is not my magic powerful enough for you?"
Pikachu17:"Okay, first; you make this sound like a gay couple. Second, I am not cheating on you. I don't think The Adorable Gates is even a sentient artifact.
Rosywander:"It is a sentient artifact. Put it on, and banish all friendship with me."

17th Galena, 555.
Ha ha ha. Silly little thing Roswander was. He called this helm "hardly an artifact at all". He was wrong. The Adorable Gates is mighty. MIGHTY!!!!! *boulder explodes* SEE!!!!! SEE!!!! SEE ITS POWER!!!!! ROSYWANDER, I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE, I'VE GOT A MUCH MORE POWERFUL ARTIFACT NOW!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!!

the writing does not continue in Pikachu17's script. However, there is a note after this, saying the following.
Pikachu17's corpse was found, with its throat cut; Rosywander slick with blood. We sealed Rosywander behind a thick stone wall.
-Vladimir 'Nox' Golubev

Comments
Smoke mirrors:I have just written my death. Could you write the circumstances of my resurrection by Monday? I will post the rest of my turn on Tuesday, and upload the save.
Everyone:I was fully aware that putting down the grammar law would turn everyone into grammar nazis. I intentionally turned everyone into grammar nazis. I intentionally did some of the grammar mistakes (though I also did some unintentional ones).
In other news, Rosywander has not been destroyed. Anyone could find, and claim it.

I'll try my best. Now I have to think of how Arc would get the ring.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: April 07, 2017, 03:42:28 pm »

Um... What ring? A ring of resurrection? A ring of binding? A ring of power? While trying to bind Ganondwarf to make him not evil is okay, it should fail. I'm writing the rest of my turn without seeing your post, so please don't make something that I should have to know in order to write the update. I will probably not see any replies after this, at least until Sunday, probably not until Tuesday itself.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 07, 2017, 05:21:22 pm »

Um... What ring? A ring of resurrection? A ring of binding? A ring of power? While trying to bind Ganondwarf to make him not evil is okay, it should fail. I'm writing the rest of my turn without seeing your post, so please don't make something that I should have to know in order to write the update. I will probably not see any replies after this, at least until Sunday, probably not until Tuesday itself.

The wizzrobe ring from Hyrule Warriors.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 08, 2017, 03:08:27 am »

You already were in the turnlist. You must've requested one before.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1206 on: April 08, 2017, 04:10:47 am »

We had a discussion about that a page ago.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: April 08, 2017, 04:15:38 am »

We had a discussion about that a page ago.

Sorry, the only thing my eyes see are the one true timeline.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: April 08, 2017, 05:32:43 am »

If you didn't want me messing with it, maybe you shouldn't leave the keys in it tomorrow.

Oh, it will be. I'm so sorry.
I took a couple math tests and went back up to my hotel room to play RTD games. Nothing disastrous has happened.
You are clearly mistaken.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 08, 2017, 12:23:13 pm »

It's as I feared then.

On an unrelated note, I was thinking that we should give great white sharks [FREQUENCY:100] next time to insure there's some in the water.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 01:11:18 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 08, 2017, 09:56:56 pm »

Hey, did anyone else notice that while 80 was the newest page, EP copied Glass's sig text, but he changed it back after that?

Also, forumechs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 08, 2017, 10:11:02 pm »

Hey, did anyone else notice that while 80 was the newest page, EP copied Glass's sig text, but he changed it back after that?

Also, forumechs.

That didn't happen.

Ah, them. What castes should they have? Also, what if they were like animal people, able to wander the world and join civilizations on their own?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 09, 2017, 09:36:31 pm »

Arc stood at the mirror and placed his hand upon it. He chanted quietly in a language few forumites will ever be able to understand and the mirror glowed blue. “Hello Arc” said a voice filled with so much power, Arc could feel the mirror shake under his palm, even though the speaker was at least nine plains away. “My liege” replied Arc timidly “not to question your judgement, but is this truly the best way to achieve our goal.” “Arc” replied the voice in a kindly manner “You know I have no issue with your questions, but yes, this is the only way to prevent the sword’s power from continuing to threaten the worlds.” “Understood, my lord” Arc replied “I will see you once more when the plan succeeds.” “Yes Arc,” the voice finished “when, not if” and then it broke the connection. “Well then” said Arc to himself time to do my job. He slipped his hand into his pocket and slipped out an ornate ring. If you looked at it normally, you would see a unremarkable copper ring, but if you looked at it under a more, unusual, light, you would notice that the ring had runic markings along the outside that to read would drive a man mad, as well as the fact that tethered to it by a string of black smoke, was a mysterious robed figure. “Let’s get this over with” muttered Arc, as he slipped the ring onto his finger.

Black smoke surrounded him and, it tightened and took shape around his arms and legs. Dark, shadowy, clawed gloves, seemingly transforming the his arms into solid smoke. On his legs, it became dark, shadowy boots, both with a rough look, like a terrifying pinecone. A royal, purple robe with golden edges, tassels, and marks formed over his body. A necklace of purple and gold round stones appeared around his neck, it floated up and began circling it. A golden ringed amulet with an aquamarine gem formed from the darkness around his neck. A hood covered his head, and the shadows it formed hid his face. The only thing seen under the hood were two, glowing, red eyes. With a snap of his fingers, they swirled into one. “Finally, Freedom!” yelled out the robed figure. He began to laugh evilly. “Mortal, you are foolish for releasing me” he sneered to no one, “now, I will raise my lord, and end your world.” He began to walk out the doorway, but was stopped by a blue gate of energy. An apparition of Arc appeared in the doorway. “Not so fast you worthless son of a warlock” smirked the apparition. “How Dare You!” screamed the figure, “I am from an illustrious line of powerful mages!” “Sure sure mate” replied the apparition “but you’re not leaving until you and I make a deal.”

He stood in the graveyard, ready for the ritual to begin. The blood was easy enough to get, a bit of green magic could easily separate blood from dirt, the issue was the murder weapon and the murderer’s blood. He simply had to take some of the essence from the sword’s aura in order to take its place. He removed the necklace, it floated down and circled around the grave. He uncorked the bottle that held the sword’s aura and guided it towards the necklace. The power of it drew the aura into the center and suddenly, golden runes shined along the necklace’s edge. He began to float around the grave in the opposite direction as the necklace spun. He chanted in a language few forumites will ever be able to understand. When the chant finished, he opened the vial that held the blood, and spilled it, through the essence, onto the grave. A black finger nailed hand shot out of the grave, the figure it was attached to climbed out. The figure wore simple armor, and he had a very noticeable cut across his neck. His hair was an orange red and his beard was cut off sharply at the neck, as if a very sharp blade has struck it, which, of course, it had. His eyebrows were bushy and the same color as the beard. He rose up, off the ground, and the blood and essence filled the wound on his neck. “Who, are you” muttered the risen man quizzically. “I am Wizzro my lord” responded the robed figure “your faithful servant and master magician. “Yes, it is coming back now” responded the revenant, “come Wizzro, it is time to show this world the power of GANONDWARF!” The figure glowed with dark power and a cape formed on his armor’s should pads. He walked away and Wizzro sighed, closing both of his glowing blue eyes.

Here's your res scene Pika, make of it what you wish. I'm going to have some fun with this.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 09:44:24 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 09, 2017, 10:26:38 pm »

I have no memory of this event but the turnlist doesn't lie.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 09, 2017, 10:30:48 pm »

I have no memory of this event but the turnlist doesn't lie.

Every time I update the OP I start from the last update and make my way through the pages so I don't miss anything. This is why the whole fiasco from a few pages ago is so strange to me.

Also, did we just give Necrothreat away to a homicidal sword, an insane puppet and a chuuni warlock? Seems like Lord_lemonpie will have some work on his hands.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 202