Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 202

Author Topic: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy  (Read 505491 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy
« Reply #1215 on: April 09, 2017, 11:13:44 pm »

Also, did we just give Necrothreat away to a homicidal sword, an insane puppet and a chuuni warlock?

That's not too bad, considering our track record.

Also, I'd like to take a turn at the end of the current cycle, please. I know I backed out before, but I'd like to try again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: April 10, 2017, 12:20:56 am »

Also, did we just give Necrothreat away to a homicidal sword, an insane puppet and a chuuni warlock?
You seem to forget the fact in Necrothreat II you had a man possessed by Armok himself.  That's a pretty high bar to set, and I still don't think we've gotten there yet.
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 10, 2017, 06:35:45 am »

Also, did we just give Necrothreat away to a homicidal sword, an insane puppet and a chuuni warlock? Seems like Lord_lemonpie will have some work on his hands.

Hey, how am I delusional? Read the last line again, if you still don't get it, ask the test audience (Glass).

Arc has plans to get rid of the sword as I have stated, and Pika is a puppet for more than the sword now.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:39:19 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 10, 2017, 09:08:26 am »

When it comes to my turn I'm going to throw all the magic shit into the magma sea. No one can stop me.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 10, 2017, 09:12:57 am »

No objections here.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 10, 2017, 10:02:06 am »

Good luck.  I made a hole into it, I'm just not sure how to go about getting rid of the artifacts.  Have !!FUN!!
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 10, 2017, 10:24:22 am »

Objection! I lay my case that we must harness the power of the artifacts for our gains! We must not forget the original purpose of us coming here. Finding something that can aid in the war against Armok and Ur that rages on as we speak. The Adorable Gates must be let out, not destroyed!
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 10, 2017, 10:33:00 am »

Objection! I lay my case that we must harness the power of the artifacts for our gains! We must not forget the original purpose of us coming here. Finding something that can aid in the war against Armok and Ur that rages on as we speak. The Adorable Gates must be let out, not destroyed!
Nope. We all know how it goes when someone tries to tame evil powers. Into the magma they go.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 10, 2017, 10:50:30 am »

Nope. We all know how it goes when someone tries to tame evil powers. Into the magma they go.

*Looks at TheFlame52 with an empty expression. Pushes him into the ravine where Tsiru died.*
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 10, 2017, 11:17:39 am »

*Looks at TheFlame52 with an empty expression. Pushes him into the ravine where Tsiru died.*
We all know how it goes when someone tries to tame evil powers.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: April 10, 2017, 11:42:58 am »

This ghost would very much like to destroy all the artifacts.  They bring nothing but misery.  We have the ingenuity to destroy Ur's and Armok's Armies without exotic powers. 

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: April 10, 2017, 11:51:25 am »

This ghost would very much like to destroy all the artifacts.  They bring nothing but misery.  We have the ingenuity to destroy Ur's and Armok's Armies without exotic powers.
And besides, if at first you don't succeed, get a Forumech.
Anyway, I think that Rosywander is clearly an Armokian artifact, and the wishbone hat is evidently one of Ur's.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: April 10, 2017, 01:02:22 pm »

I don't have a dwarf. Even if I did I could still body-hop. You can't do shit to me.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: April 10, 2017, 01:13:09 pm »

I don't have a dwarf. Even if I did I could still body-hop. You can't do shit to me.
Tsiru是谁?Who is Tsiru?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: April 10, 2017, 01:34:40 pm »

Apiks "killed" him in my turn.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 202