Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 202

Author Topic: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy  (Read 522836 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy
« Reply #1500 on: May 02, 2017, 02:24:15 pm »

I don't mind if you guys wish to do so. I'll also appreciate if somebody can get the damn railgun working and test it ingame.

I believe Spearbreakers had made an working Railgun in their mod- there might be bits of code in that which could help.

Teh LOLmod also has a working Railgun. Problem? We can't actually produce it ingame because the workshops associated with it are bugged out and can't be fixed without a regeneration of the world.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: May 02, 2017, 02:28:56 pm »

Are the reactions bugged out too? If not simply make them use a vanilla workshop. If yes simply replace a less-than-useful vanilla reaction with the new reactions. You could also have them make a adamantium railgun with no reagents needed.🙂
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: May 02, 2017, 02:39:47 pm »

Are the reactions bugged out too? If not simply make them use a vanilla workshop. If yes simply replace a less-than-useful vanilla reaction with the new reactions. You could also have them make a adamantium railgun with no reagents needed.🙂

Indeed that was one proposed solution. However I do not believe anybody has changed the code to do so yet and tested if it would work then. Said person would also have to coordinate with the person who's turn it is right now for the new reactions to work in the savegame.

No need for adamantine railguns though. They're powerful enough even in their base form.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: May 02, 2017, 02:41:39 pm »

Soon we will have another magic lesson, who's ready for auras?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: May 02, 2017, 02:44:16 pm »

I do hope you'll eventually compile all the lessons into one and tie them in somehow.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: May 02, 2017, 02:47:21 pm »

I do hope you'll eventually compile all the lessons into one and tie them in somehow.

The statement I make whenever a new overseer starts their turn work?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: May 02, 2017, 02:48:19 pm »

I will test and attempt to provide raws for working railguns and forumechs. By the way, I have tested before, that you can give any single creature a fire jet interaction. You can also fix the temp of elf skin to 50000 degrees Urist, which understandably toasts them a little bit.😊
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: May 02, 2017, 02:49:01 pm »

The statement I make whenever a new overseer starts their turn work?

I mean put them in one big chunk so other people and I won't have to scour the thread or find them through your links.
I will test and attempt to provide raws for working railguns and forumechs. By the way, I have tested before, that you can give any single creature a fire jet interaction. You can also fix the temp of elf skin to 50000 degrees Urist, which understandably toasts them a little bit.😊

We usually toast the world anyways.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: May 02, 2017, 02:53:26 pm »

Indeed that was one proposed solution. However I do not believe anybody has changed the code to do so yet and tested if it would work then. Said person would also have to coordinate with the person who's turn it is right now for the new reactions to work in the savegame.

No need for adamantine railguns though. They're powerful enough even in their base form.

Adamantine railguns would actually be weaker than normal ones, since that would only effect their bashing melee attack and adamantine is lightweight. Good idea on altering a body token to make forumechs work, Pikachu.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: May 02, 2017, 06:52:09 pm »

Well crap- I don't know what just happened. My computer decided to restart for an update and now the save doesn't exist- it's like it was never downloaded. It also made several folders full of documents vanish, setting me back weeks since my back-up hasn't been updated for that long.

I'm going to be gone for awhile- I suddenly have a lot of work to bloody redo.

If this hadn't happened, you'd all have found out that it was Lord Lemonpie who had died, due to the fact that the ghost had somehow vaporized Lord Lemonpies entire lower torso. Somehow, he continued to live a walk around like nothing had happened for a month, until he died of dehydration due to the small problem of not having a stomach anymore.

Of course, the fortress would have blamed me. I'm furious- I was having so much fun with this.  :'(

Well, on to the next poor soul- whoever you are, watch out for all the unlabelled levers lying around. I counted at least four on the surface floor alone.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: May 02, 2017, 07:08:29 pm »

Wow, only two more people before it's my turn. Unfortunately one of those is Gwolfski. Remember what happened last time I took a turn directly after Gwolfski?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: May 02, 2017, 07:13:44 pm »

Too bad about the save.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: May 03, 2017, 01:46:22 am »

Well crap- I don't know what just happened. My computer decided to restart for an update and now the save doesn't exist- it's like it was never downloaded. It also made several folders full of documents vanish, setting me back weeks since my back-up hasn't been updated for that long.

I'm going to be gone for awhile- I suddenly have a lot of work to bloody redo.

If this hadn't happened, you'd all have found out that it was Lord Lemonpie who had died, due to the fact that the ghost had somehow vaporized Lord Lemonpies entire lower torso. Somehow, he continued to live a walk around like nothing had happened for a month, until he died of dehydration due to the small problem of not having a stomach anymore.

Of course, the fortress would have blamed me. I'm furious- I was having so much fun with this.  :'(

Well, on to the next poor soul- whoever you are, watch out for all the unlabelled levers lying around. I counted at least four on the surface floor alone.
I'm sorry to hear this, it sounds absolutely hilarious :(

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: May 03, 2017, 04:11:53 am »

That is an absolute shame, TalonisWolf. It sounded like you were having a ton of fun. I do understand you with what you mean by having a ton of work to do, having reinstalled my PC yesterday as well.

If you ever want another turn, feel free to ask for one.
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: May 03, 2017, 12:32:07 pm »

So whats going on peeps
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 202