Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 202

Author Topic: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy  (Read 505498 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy
« Reply #1635 on: May 23, 2017, 07:44:12 am »

• A binding and yearly agreement to never make a crown, to never import a crown, and to destroy any and all crowns which we may acquire through any means
Actually, the Adorable Gates was a helm, not a crown.
It was symbolically a crown (and was rarely, if ever, refered to as anything but the "Bone Crown"), and as thus, the symbol of the crown has been forever ruined.

It is done.
You know, destroyed atrifacts just show up again somewhere else in the world. It's like freaking SCP.
Dragons damn it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: May 23, 2017, 07:45:23 am »

And so the Bone Crown will choose a new master....

Gotta look up the Legends to see what happened there, heh.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: May 23, 2017, 12:18:23 pm »

It is done.
You know, destroyed atrifacts just show up again somewhere else in the world. It's like freaking SCP.
They don't come back until you reclaim the site or visit in Adventure mode, right? Since Necrothreat V will probably be a different world, we shouldn't need to worry about seeing it again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1638 on: May 23, 2017, 12:58:53 pm »

It is done.
They don't come back until you reclaim the site or visit in Adventure mode, right? Since Necrothreat V will probably be a different world, we shouldn't need to worry about seeing it again.
Magic!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: May 23, 2017, 03:27:23 pm »

It is done.
Magic!

No, its the glow, not the color.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1640 on: May 23, 2017, 04:47:46 pm »

It is done.
Magic!

Magic!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: May 23, 2017, 05:56:42 pm »

It is done.
Magic!

Magic!
Correct, gold star. You'll get another if you don't kill us all on your turn.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: May 24, 2017, 06:59:34 pm »

Have I earned any extra days on my turn? I was curious if my posts qualified or if I need to wrap up my turn tomorrow.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: May 24, 2017, 11:51:43 pm »

I think you qualify.  Someone else will need to confirm. 

Also, has the main save been altered in any way, so that I'll need to update the modded version I'm running?  I can't tell with all these discussions of forumechs. 
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: May 24, 2017, 11:58:57 pm »

I think you qualify.  Someone else will need to confirm. 

Also, has the main save been altered in any way, so that I'll need to update the modded version I'm running?  I can't tell with all these discussions of forumechs.

I haven't changed it.

Enemy post's diary, Hematite, 558

The seige is lifted. We can finally go outside again. It'll be nice to get to collect those cage traps. I see two superzombies and a kakapo out there. Nox has become attached to a warhammer.

Logem was reelected as the Admin. I forgot we had an election coming up. Nomal the thresher has begun acting strangely. I hope the election results didn't upset them.

No migrants have arrived this season. Oh well.

Enemy post's diary, Malachite, 558

The Zoo is open. Our first creatures are two captured superzombies and a kakapo. Not the most convential of things, but what about this place is?

Numal has returned to normal. They crafted a masterful wooden ring.
My mods and forum games.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: May 25, 2017, 07:26:04 am »

Your posts indeed qualify for the additional days rule. They are a shining example of what the intent was behind the rule of "per post." You have given us frequent updates on the fortress and keeping us interested, exactly as it was meant to be.

While some of your posts are a bit on the short side in regards to number of words and/or paragraphs, I will overlook that due to your frequent use of pictures. So far your story updates have netted you an additional six days.

The main post has also been revised with a new layout that I believe to be simpler and better on the eyes (the revision was prompted mainly by my own intent, but prematurely due to reaching the max character count.) I would appreciate feedback on it.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: May 26, 2017, 09:45:30 pm »

The main post has also been revised with a new layout that I believe to be simpler and better on the eyes (the revision was prompted mainly by my own intent, but prematurely due to reaching the max character count.) I would appreciate feedback on it.

The new OP seems good to me.

Enemy post's diary, Galena, 558

Four ghosts appeared. We've had so many ghosts lately that we were almost out of slabs. I put slab production on repeat.

Enemy post's diary, Limestone, 558

The slabs slowly went up and the ghosts were all put to rest as Autumn began. A few animals snapped at each other in the pasture, so I expanded that. Mostly, I'm just letting things go on their way right now. Everything's pretty much peaceful.

The proxy is here! The wagons all immediately turned around when they saw us. The lever to drop our drawbridge is off somewhere else in the fort, so I was just using the little side door. Whoops. The merchants approached right through the heaped corpses of from the troll invasion. Not the best first impression for us.

One of Alias's Archers has had a baby.

I'll see what the citizens want to buy. I sent the gem barrels to the depot for payment. No migrants have come this season either.
My mods and forum games.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: May 26, 2017, 10:01:04 pm »

War animals. And trap components.

And books.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #1648 on: May 27, 2017, 03:45:57 am »

books, crowns

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: May 27, 2017, 04:16:40 am »

Turkeys. Lots of turkeys.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 202