Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 202

Author Topic: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy  (Read 514863 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy
« Reply #2430 on: November 28, 2017, 03:09:21 pm »

I don't know, but I still have part 5 to post. will post as soon as i have time.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: December 01, 2017, 09:58:11 am »

I am waiting until the end of this week until I take definitive measures to ensure the fort keeps going.

Meaning that if you fancy a turn, now's the time.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: December 01, 2017, 10:42:39 am »

It's early, but I'm willing to go back in.

I got time as I do the most boring garbage ever (HTML...)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: December 04, 2017, 05:48:50 pm »

Is it Highmax's turn?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: December 04, 2017, 05:53:41 pm »

Currently, it's nobody's turn.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: December 04, 2017, 07:16:05 pm »

Is it Highmax's turn?
Apiks contacted me, so I guess I'm stepping up. Downloading the save so I can try and find out what the hell Gwolfski is trying to pull ???

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: December 05, 2017, 07:24:07 am »

I'll take a turn after Highmax.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: December 05, 2017, 11:55:33 am »

WARNING
The following writing has been written long after the events listed take place and spoken through (very limited) eyewitness accounts. Due to the nature of this, there are many conflicting views on what happened. What you read here is taking what the majority has claimed when asked

Monom, carrier of Rosywander. A silent forumite who's unnatural talent (and sometimes movements) appeared to rival Highmax's swordsmiteship. She was respected, but also feared. Perhaps because of her. Perhaps because the weapon she carried was cursed. But she never bothered anyone, so no one bothered her, save Apiks when he needed her military prowess. But things have changed these few years. Apiks was drugged and hauled behind a wall with little food and drink, trapped behind the cold stone that he lay claim to. Highmax was still slain, his corpse rotting. Gwolfski, the current overseer, saw to these things as he built a monument that would be fueled by the blood of the earth. No one questioned the madman, however. While Gwolfski did this, Monom was in charge of the army, and trained everyone back to using chainsaws. The people seemed to be free from all that they feared save her.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Monom watched a demonstration with her partner Kelgreith when something fell entered the air. It wasn't miasma, but some overwhelming presence of something wrong. There was no mention of anything going on down below. So what was this foul presence?

Monom screamed and began to flail as an aura of blue surrounded her. She drew both of her blades as if to fight something, but no one knew what was going on and ran out of the room, few standing at the door watching. She flailed her swords, Rosywander and Icesoar, slashing at everything and cleaving through most of it. Low whispers sounding like hushed yelling and screaming were heard alongside a fell laughter. Monom's body began to contort in strange ways, bones cracking, her face seeming to capsize on itself. Those who stayed to watch only did so from being paralyzed from shock. They wanted to run, but couldn't look away. Monom's screams were cut off suddenly, her now disfigured face showing only screaming and pain. Rosywander glowed bright, but the mundane blade in her hands, Icesoar, began to glow the same faint aura that Monom did, with shades of red flashing in.

Monom, mid flail, seemed to suddenly stop. Her body was contorted in unnatural ways, but she remained still. A loud crack was heard, followed by the sound of metal hitting the floor as Rosywander hit the floor, its blade seeming to be heavily damaged. Then Monom fell to the floor, flailing about like a fish out of water as her body seemed to make sounds of her bones being broken and her flesh boiling. Icesoar glowed bright blue with wisp-like red flowing out. When the aura faded, Monom stopped moving. The horror finally being over, the other forumites watching ran, save for one. He walked slowly over to the commander, pale from what he just witnessed.

He pushed over Monom to check her pulse but let out a yelp as Monom's eyes opened and a stern yet amused look befell her... Or what was left of her. "I win..." The familiar voice spoke as Monom's body stood up and picked up the damaged Rosywander and talked to it as if it would understand him. "I'm going to put you away now. No one will find you until you are needed again. I need this body more than you do. It was your fault using my sword to mock me. Don't be afraid about your wounds; any smith with a respectable skill can repair you." Monom's body walked over to the weapon rack, strapping Icesoar onto her back and grabbing the adamantine sword with the fell engravings of Armok's symbol. "Right where it belongs..."

The forumite left stood stunned. "Monom?" He spoke meekly. Monom's body turned, showing that amused look again. "Do you not recognize me? I am Highmax. I don't know who this Monom is. Now order people to free Apiks. He has his duty fulfill. Just as you do. And forbid that horrid project to be worked on any more. I have work to do."

Lord Lemonpie began to pray as the very thing he pledged to fight returned to his home again.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 12:16:37 pm by highmax28 »

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: December 05, 2017, 12:08:16 pm »

Here we go again.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: December 05, 2017, 01:07:59 pm »

I'd enjoy having an overseer that wasn't pledged to one of the gods that we're specifically meant to oppose. ._.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: December 05, 2017, 01:11:09 pm »

Oh! Oh! That's me!  :)

The token overseer who may be slightly insane but at least isn't in thrall to evil spirits!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: December 05, 2017, 01:12:33 pm »

I'll have you know I am a servant to nobody's whims.

The whole point of Apiks is to wage war against the gods, good or bad.  :'(
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: December 05, 2017, 01:15:02 pm »

Technically, Highmax made a deal with him to kill another foe of ours. So there's that :P

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: December 05, 2017, 01:28:01 pm »

I was normal!

I got chainsaw murdered for it, but I was normal.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: December 05, 2017, 01:29:20 pm »

I'll have you know I am a servant to nobody's whims.

The whole point of Apiks is to wage war against the gods, good or bad.  :'(
Apiks, you practically are Ur.
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 202