Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 202

Author Topic: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy  (Read 504032 times)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
Re: NecroThreat IV: Fortress for BFEL, God of Necromancy
« Reply #2730 on: March 13, 2018, 03:00:14 am »

If there's anyone in need of (re)forumiting, now's the perfect time. We have an ungodly amount of residents yet we're running dangerously low on named ones.

I'd say reforumite me... but I haven't died so... yeah.

Keep on posting btw! I love me some story posts.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: March 13, 2018, 06:37:09 am »

Are there any living forumites associated with me?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: March 13, 2018, 09:10:21 am »

Are there any living forumites associated with me?
I'm unsure with whom Damien is associated, so if he's yours there is.

Other than that, the only claimed forumites are Apiks, Quill Arcane, Carefulrogue, Highmax,Th4Dw4rfy and Lemonpie, with two unclaimed, lore-named characters (Monom and Bearbane)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: March 13, 2018, 10:03:37 am »

...I searched for the name "Damien", and I don't see anyone having asked for a character with that name. That, I'll take them. I'll have something written up about them sometime this weekend, I hope.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: March 14, 2018, 01:27:10 pm »

...I searched for the name "Damien", and I don't see anyone having asked for a character with that name. That, I'll take them. I'll have something written up about them sometime this weekend, I hope.
If I remember correctly, Damien was a moody child I gave a nickname to, to make sure I didn't murder, since he was legendarily skilled.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: March 14, 2018, 04:14:09 pm »

Stench seemed to come from the accursed walls of my prison. A sour stench, a stench of rotten food and disgusting acid. The vomit had seeped through, all the way from the surface. Such grand quantities of the stuff laid above, pooled along the entirety of our grand bridge. Just layers upon layers of vomit. Some chunks had dried up, forming a hard, chunky cover over the gneiss walkways. Other parts seemed to always be mushy, allowing forumites to sink in ankle deep. The smell was the worst, I was told. Pools of vomit had probably found their ways into the intricate network of sewage systems within the fortress. These pipes all ended in the caverns, where the thrash was to be carried away by Afer's mighty currents. Still, it had seeped through the thin layer of rock between the Chapel, my prison, and the caverns above. Afer would be displeased, if he had even noticed it. Cleaning the stuff would be a horrid mess.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I have ordered dozens of livestock to be slaughtered. A blood sacrifice, to please the Gods. To please the Bear. The lines between the two have become vague to me. The Bear enjoys that. Whenever I turn, I carve more and more within the walls of my rocky prison. Today, I finally discovered the true pattern of my engraving, the bigger picture of my carvings. The Bear itself, I had carved. Piece by piece. All over my room, multiple times. It looked at me. Dozens of rocky eyes stared. Yet it was not the stone that stared. It was the bear. The carvings gave it power, I soon discovered, as I stopped having control over my body. I did not turn into a monster, though I was sure I soon would. It had taken over. It truly had. I would weep, but not even my tear ducts I controlled. A sudden sound frightened me. The fear did not seem to affect my body, as it slowly turned around. The hatch, solid stone, sealed with bars of steel and the most powerful of enchantments, lifted itself up as if it was made of feathers. A force unseen, though the imprints of two rotten, massive paws had appeared on the stone. The Bear would set itself free. Armok, would set itself free. I tried to scream, as my body carried itself into the buzzing fortress. A fortress, filled with succulent meat. The greatest dining hall I would ever set foot in.

I truly have no idea how Lemonpie got out, and I'm very confused.

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: March 14, 2018, 11:13:28 pm »

Well, I guess we don't need to worry about making beer ever again.
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: March 15, 2018, 12:03:37 am »

Hm, yes, I judge Bearpocalypse to be a sufficiently awesome way for the fort to go down.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: March 15, 2018, 12:47:32 am »

Hm, yes, I judge Bearpocalypse to be a sufficiently awesome way for the fort to go down.

No. We need to build a creepy Pizzeria, seal the bears in, and force new migrants to pass through it before being allowed in the fortress.

For that reason, and that reason alone, we must not fall. Rise Forumites, and answer the call. That which has been in other worlds, will not be in this one, and until the last forumite falls in battle we shall hold this ground.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: March 15, 2018, 09:24:32 am »

Well, of we are all wear bears, technically we are all still alive. Then we can make culture all about ungodly complicated rules to keep us separated and safe when we turn into bears. Unless it drives you insane, and I'll admit that I do not truly understand how being a wearbear works.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: March 15, 2018, 10:30:05 am »

The entire fortress looked at me distrustfully. I could not blame them, for they knew of my condition. Yet they did not intervene. They did nothing to stop me, they did not drag me back into my cell, the cell that would protect them all from certain doom. They just looked, confusion in their eyes, not fear. My body dragged itself onwards. Up dozens of steps, into the tavern. And beyond. Until I found myself in an empty room. The entirety of it filled with bones and corpses. A fitting place. Apiks would surely feel my movements disturbing the piles of skeletons stored there. Why we kept them was beyond me. Yet, as I stood amidst the room, a bright flash appeared. Light, more pure than a newborn puppy, brighter than a hundred suns, and more colorful than any thousand dyes combined. Omer himself. Never before, had he shown himself so truly to him. The purest forumite, the epitome of glory. Yet, something was wrong with his eye. A green rot infected it. The same green as my own eye. Only then I noticed the wounds upon this creature's sacred body, a dozen claw marks, spread all over. As if he had been mauled by a viscous bear. Glowing, golden blood flowing from them.

B̩̤̤̭̕e ͎̦̣f̺̖̼̞̳ͅr̗̹̬̖e҉͍e̬̦̩̣̫.̻.̹ͅ.̡̱̬͔̱̻ ̸͉My͇͙͇̬ ̼̖̖̠͕̩p͍̣̝̦̪r̛̙i̖̺̘̮̻͎̰͠ę͇͎͕̻s̭͙̠̬t̡.̳̫ ̥̖̮Fo͙͍̦͍̠͝r̵͉̖̭̠͚ ͅn̤̰̺o̴͖̹̗͖ẁ͉͓̰̤.̹̪̀ ͍̘́ͅFo͕̫͉͈͢r̬̤̠̦̰ ̠͓̖̮̪͞a̩̲̬̩̠ͅṣ̼͚̺ ̤̤l̫o̺̰͝n̵̟g̴̝͍̥̝̩ͅ ̨̬̘̱̬͕̖̺a̧̰̠̼̱ş͓ yó̯̘u̯̹̻̩̖ l̗̮̺̝̤̟i̫v͍̳͇̗e͙̦̮̙̥͢.̜̳͈̰.͉̜̘̻̝.̢̩͚̫̲̹̭ ̢̲̺Į̲̟̺̟̱̺ ͅl̷͓i̹v̧̳̥e̖̞.͚̣̟̺̣͘ͅ ͎͙̤̠

His voice was deafening. Yet I could feel it used to be even stronger. Something had weakened a god. His god. Sacred Omer. As he moved his hand, I could feel a strain, moving from my muscles. A shade threw itself at Omer's Emanation, a clawing bear, like a dark grey haze. I could do naught but run. Run before I turned, amidst this hive of the living. Run back to my cell, and ensure it would never open itself ever again. Yet before I could reach it, I had to cross the tavern. The place with most meat.. most living creatures in the entire fortress. A hub of weakly poets, musicians and dancers, unable to defend themselves. The most dangerous place for me to be. I hurried, opening the door with a slam, as dozens of faces looked at me in confusion. Some stepped away as I sped past them, others I had to push in my charge for the stairs. The only thing I could think was that I could not turn. I had to remain a forumite. I had to refrain from becoming the monster that still laid dormant inside me. Dormant, but waking up. Very, very close to taking over.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fazbear IV: Fortress for Bear, God of Bears
« Reply #2742 on: March 15, 2018, 06:05:18 pm »

Slaves to Bear: God of Bears
Chapter II: Bear Fortress

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: March 16, 2018, 01:14:38 am »

As awesome as it would be, I'd rather not have a bear apocalypse upon us.

If it gets too bad, we may have to do a boatmurdered-style purge...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: March 16, 2018, 05:12:12 am »

Slaves to Bear: God of Bears
Chapter II: Bear Fortress
This one's going straight into the sigtext.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 202