Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [40d] Orbsshakes - Community Fortress  (Read 2185 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Orbsshakes - Community Fortress
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 12:43:17 pm »

Hm, try flooring that level of the pit off and building a bunch of bedrooms around it. ;)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 01:12:57 pm »

Hm, try flooring that level of the pit off and building a bunch of bedrooms around it. ;)
Will do.
I also need to stop making promises before the last pic.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 10:41:55 am »

No more posts, it seems. So it's time to beef up my postcount a bit.
______

No, that isn't a bug.

Real stuff. Three kobolds here...

And the fourth all the way over there.

Also, there's an iron vein all over my new plumbing scheme.

That ends a whole screen later.

And it's this time of the year again! Time to make my pipes work for once.

Drown, drown, drown your dorf...
Gently down the stream...

Merrily merrily merrily merrily,

Life's the butt of dreams.

There's a small pool of magma here. All over my vein. I spread it out to 4 and 5 already, so I guess I'll have to work with this.

Typical day at the fortress.

And finally, state of things in 1st Limestone. Food going nicely, champions sparring themselves to over-extertion every week, water rolling, magma found somehow.
It's not fun.
I've got to fix it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 12:37:22 pm »

Here's an idea, 'underground tower'. ;)
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

r3d5kull

• Bay Watcher
  • Hows this look for professional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 02:28:08 pm »

Here's a better idea.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [40d] Orbsshakes - Community Fortress
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 03:31:54 am »

Thanks for the feedback guys, I made a few updates right now just so I can play some more Cavebrands >.>. Two more updates about almost the same thing, and stuff just went and... I don't like spoilers, so go on and look below.

Following the logic, that the good stuff is south, I went south from the magma forges.

So I took advantage.

And screwed it over.

Meanwhile, some guys back there in the Suggestions might rejoice, I found your filth.

Raise your hand if you didn't expect that.

GODDAMNIT URIST

No, you aren't running away.

...Goddamnit, Urist.

Here are your kills, Tarran. Two tentacle demons. If the engraver dosen't jump in magma, you'll be on the walls for ages.

Goddamnit guys, do you really have such bad timing to come here when the entire military is getting raped butchered?

Burned to death? What the hell, those are only tentacle demons, they don't set stuff on fire.

Suddenly, a wagon, suddenly, the clerk tantrums becuase he'll have to count over 15 million mugs they brought.

The demons are temporalily dead. Time to unlock them.

Now, who's the bad enough dwarf to butcher some demons? Anyone?

This pretty much concludes the battle with clowns, nine champions died, two of those who survived being locked in will be assigned badass rooms, and then there were 7 champions sitting in someone's room and laughing their asses off.
After further investigation, it was the clerk's room.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [40d] Orbsshakes - Community Fortress
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 04:00:39 am »

You'll all pay for this...
Pages: 1 [2]