Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

Author Topic: The Legend of "Roariron" (a succession game) O  (Read 21128 times)

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of "Roariron" (a succession game) O
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 12:31:00 pm »

Kogan Loloklam, you go first hopefully someone else will come along Kagus is gonna be 4th ill take 3rd if no one else shows up by then.

[ March 13, 2008: Message edited by: berent ]

quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 12:41:00 pm »

Obok Fikukkol began having strange dreams of kadol's pit of death trap and has been contemplating destroying all unbeleivers of Lurit and Sculpturefists.  The bastard new arrivals predominatley worship goden, and the drunk doren and several other minor deities.  However Lurit would be angry after showing her blessing to this place and Sculpturefists surely would not come to our calls when battle calls.    :(

dream cmv

[ March 13, 2008: Message edited by: berent ]

quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 01:09:00 pm »

Would you be so kind as to edit in the top the number list, and put yourself as #1, and add (Completed) when people have completed their turn.

This makes it so much easier (For me, so I know when the first year is done and I can start  ;))

... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 02:14:00 pm »

Done. Get goin if you havent already...

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 06:32:00 pm »

Any takers for the third spot??

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2008, 06:52:00 pm »

(Inaccurate Info, due to a crash)

[ March 14, 2008: Message edited by: Kogan Loloklam ]

... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2008, 09:22:00 pm »

I'll be writing this in a storylike format soon, but so far the work I've done on this fortress has sapped all my energies.

I Converted two HUGE, MULTI-SCREEN SIZE ROOMS! into actual, workable space. I'm working on a well water system. I have to get a system setup to prevent accidental flooding of the fortress, once that is done it will be ready. While working on the cistern, I will also be working on the farms. Getting the farms functional is pretty important, and I'm suprised that was left for the second year. Farms are always my first year project. I also re-did the workshop spaces to make them a bit smarter and closer to where you have designated the fortress location to be. I've done some work on the assigned tasks of everyone, and sent the sheriff and a peasant into military training, since they were most available for it. Most of the fortress is currently starving, thirsty, and unhappy.  ;) I pray that it holds together until the major problems are fixed.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2008, 11:01:00 pm »

Disreguard previous statement. It was just EXTREMELY frustrating to fix the Entire lower level to be a stable fortress and then it to crash!  ;)

It'll take me until sometime late tomorrow to get it actually done for real.

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 01:13:00 am »

Thanks For not bailing... TURN ON AUTOSAVE!!!!

The caravan will arrive in early autumn with plenty of food, I rarely farm I usually trade for my food thats why there was no farm.  Open the bridges near the entrance to the demon pit at that time I beleive caravan may come from that way...

[ March 14, 2008: Message edited by: berent ]

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 12:26:00 pm »

I hate relying on caravans, whom become goblin-fodder quickly.

I've got most of the work re-ordered now. Now all I have to do is wait, watch, and pray the dwarves don't act foolish   ;)

(Edit: And yes, this time I saved it as soon as I ordered the last wall, and the someodd 500th wall too...)

valcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Experience rivers.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 12:37:00 pm »

I'm curious to see screenshots of the work Kogan has done with hopefully some description of what caused him to convulse and spit and curse as though possessed by an evil spirit =)
Still doing Let's Plays, still got a gold toof. 

Adventure Mode:  The Movie!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 01:31:00 pm »

I'll be home late this evening if no one shows up ill take the 3rd spot...Cant wait to see your handiwork!

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 02:41:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by valcon:
<STRONG>I'm curious to see screenshots of the work Kogan has done with hopefully some description of what caused him to convulse and spit and curse as though possessed by an evil spirit =)</STRONG>

Spoiled beer???
 ;)

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 02:56:00 pm »

Keep in mind that this time I decided only to do one bay at a time, rather then all 3 at once, and I won't be doing the layout for the rest until the farms and cistern are 100% done I think all 3 go over 2000 walls...

They were all built 100% when it crashed. Every last bay, and the cistern was 95% completed, the farmlands, the new workshops(occupies the 3rd bay, but the shops themselves were done), and I had a mining setup for the 40 2x2 Jail Cells with a wonderful setup of a guard room, Sheriff's Office, Sheriff's Dining Room, and Sheriff's Bedroom. And on top of that, I had that golden sword Artifact!

It was glorious, and I was like "Yes, it is good!" And then it crashed.
Here's a screenshot of some of what I am doing
;)

valcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Experience rivers.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2008, 03:06:00 pm »

holy giant empty chambers batdwarf!
Still doing Let's Plays, still got a gold toof. 

Adventure Mode:  The Movie!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21