Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Ill make you an avatar. That is Dwarf Fortress related.  (Read 19880 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Ill make you an avatar. That is Dwarf Fortress related.
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2008, 04:11:44 am »

Bumping to say I have an amazing new avatar. And that I'll make reasonable's avatar an actual monocle. With glass and everything. Probably tommorow.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2008, 10:33:17 am »

Hi torak, I'd like to purchase a avatar of you. is there any chance you could paint me a picture, of an woodcutter who lost his axe in an elephants head?

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2008, 01:18:13 pm »

Reasonableman: I have three versions of what I felt looked right. You can choose. 1. 2. 3.
 I like number 3 because you can actually see the gold chain.

Nilocy: I'll work on that
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Reasonableman

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Probably.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter is dead, long live Cohost
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2008, 01:21:04 pm »

Torak, I think I love you now.
A sane man must be reasonable, but a reasonable man need not be sane.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2008, 01:31:28 pm »

Torak, I think I love you now.

I just remember the avatar limit is 80x80. Revised the one you chose so it doesn't squish the dwarf.

MrSmiley381

• Escaped Lunatic
  • /wooo/kie
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2008, 02:13:29 am »

I'd like something in the vein of a legendary wrestler.  Mainly because I want to be a luchador, at least part time.  First, though, I need to lose weight by starving myself during ten-hour Dwarf Fortress fests.
/wooo/

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2008, 08:03:55 pm »

I'd like something in the vein of a legendary wrestler.  Mainly because I want to be a luchador, at least part time.  First, though, I need to lose weight by starving myself during ten-hour Dwarf Fortress fests.

MrSmiley381

• Escaped Lunatic
  • /wooo/kie
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2008, 12:25:15 am »

Thank you, Sir Torak.  I will remember you when I wrestle my first bear in Calgary.
/wooo/

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2008, 08:51:39 pm »

Ok well I am way to lazy to make it in flash or just do it casue I would complicated it somehow..

So I would like to ask for a elite swordwarf flashing slowly so it doesnt annoy me or other people.
thanks in advance
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]