Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bug: All Invaders Defeated, Siege Has Not Lifted  (Read 43702 times)

voroplav

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Bug: All Invaders Defeated, Siege Has Not Lifted
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 12:28:58 pm »

Hello, I have the same issue with the newest version of DF. All the goblins are killed, but siege flag is not erased. What could I do to solve that?

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 04:28:11 pm »

There's a bug tracker (link at the top of the page) for bugs now. That's why the last post in this thread was 8 years ago. Also there's been a few threads in the forum about this recently, possibly with ways to work around it.

Hoooooooar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 02:02:52 pm »

This is also happening to me.  Twice now i've gotten stuck sieges.... unfortunate.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 05:20:06 pm »

Can someone please lock this entire section of the forum?

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 06:11:21 pm »

This is also happening to me.  Twice now i've gotten stuck sieges.... unfortunate.
Given that this thread dates back to 2008, it's probably not the same issue. Anyway, you should be using the bug tracker, which is linked to in the announcement at the top of this board.

The stickied thread in this board is still in use (occasionally).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 07:20:22 pm »

Given that this thread dates back to 2008, it's probably not the same issue. Anyway, you should be using the bug tracker, which is linked to in the announcement at the top of this board.

The stickied thread in this board is still in use (occasionally).
Is it not possible to prevent new threads being created and lock all but the stickies?
I mean, I get as much amusement as the next guy out of seeing that someone's necroed a 10 year old bug report that was fixed 5 years ago, but still, it does end up with people not noticing the actual bug tracker which is kind of counterproductive.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 07:21:53 pm by Shonai_Dweller »

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2017, 10:01:14 pm »

New threads are already blocked here, although occasionally people get around that by creating a new thread somewhere else and moving it here (not sure if that's still possible or not). I'm not sure if it's possible to lock all threads except one without doing it manually.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

tunkamerica

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 06:25:19 am »

The very minute I decided to open my outdoor gardening area (I was building walls and ceilings) I had a goblin attack (80 goblins trolls and beak dogs) and they got in. All the adults were killed.
I had 40!? kids. They killed the last few trolls after 6 months or so. I also had 50 or so visitors who ran away every time they saw the last troll wandering the halls.
I had a diplomat leave upset because there were no adults... I have merchants waiting for a broker.
I have 2 12 year olds but, of course they're both Obsidian babies so I have to wait for 3 more months with no adults. When they age up I'll have 2 "adults" and 17 kids.
It's going to be interesting.
on edit: immediately after posting 8 migrants arrived.
on edit X2: For some reason I can't appoint any of the migrants to any noble position. Waited for a few weeks and I'm out of ideas. They'll do jobs but I don't have a manager or broker or anything.
on edit x3: my kids aged up and they also can't be appointed to any noble position

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 06:09:20 am »

New threads are already blocked here, although occasionally people get around that by creating a new thread somewhere else and moving it here (not sure if that's still possible or not). I'm not sure if it's possible to lock all threads except one without doing it manually.
Since nobody ever reads the threads, and it clearly keeps happening, maybe it would be best to move the one thread still in use to General Discussion and close this subforum?
Pages: 1 [2]