Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Adventure Mode -- Town Integration

<< < (2/5) > >>

Granite26:

--- Quote from: Joseph Miles on July 03, 2008, 07:03:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Granite26 on July 03, 2008, 03:34:51 pm ---Can we mod the game to add wielding babies as a weapon, or is that something we'd need Toady to do?

--- End quote ---

You can as is. Kill a baby. Pick up its corpse. Batter people as wanted.

--- End quote ---
nonononononono  LIVE(temporarily) babies

1138:
I don't know if this should go here, but I'd really like to see some workshops in Adventure Mode. Then there could be the option to take the corpse of a monster you kill along with some coins to the tanner, have its skin made into a hide, take that to the leatherworker and commission some embroidered hydra leather boots (or whatever) for yourself. At the craft shop you could have bone amulets made, the gem setter could encrust your equipment with jewels you pick up, and the forge could sharpen your weapons, forge bolts for you, stud your clothes with metal, smelt extra coins...the list goes on. There could even be an option to tie up wild animals once you knock them out in battle and take them to a kennel in town to train.

I know that if any of this were to happen it would be a ridiculously long time in the future, but, hey, I can dream.

Joseph Miles:

--- Quote from: Granite26 on July 03, 2008, 07:11:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Granite26 on July 03, 2008, 03:34:51 pm ---Can we mod the game to add wielding babies as a weapon, or is that something we'd need Toady to do?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, I don't see the point in having to feed and clean your weapon's ass if you want it to work well. Dead babies are MUCH more useful. Though you could probably mod in a weapon and have it named "baby" but it wouldn't be alive I think.

1138:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, this wasn't quite a baby, but still fun to visualize.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Granite26:

--- Quote from: 1138 on July 03, 2008, 10:05:59 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, this wasn't quite a baby, but still fun to visualize.

--- End quote ---

score!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version