Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Damn it, DF can't fulfill even the simplest of requests  (Read 2207 times)

Bullion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Damn it, DF can't fulfill even the simplest of requests
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2008, 01:30:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Alfador:
<STRONG>That's Luigi, the king of second bananas. I wonder how it feels to live in your brother's shadow your whole life. Don't you think so?</STRONG>

Wario originally appeared as Mario's Rival, But he made his name in the Wario Ware games.

Bullion cancels witty informative post: Interrupted by Logic

Dasleah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2008, 04:52:00 pm »

Also, Waluigi: greatest innovation by Nintendo in history?

Most definitely not.

Pokethulhu Orange: UPDATE 25
The Roguelike Development Megathread.

As well, all the posts i've seen you make are flame posts, barely if at all constructive.

Doppel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2008, 11:08:00 pm »

Is it possible to have a mainriver on a map with a volcano wich also happens to be mountainious (or however you spell it) and thus with adamantine and a chasm and such? I just need that, also, the mainriver must be on several z levels, as in having a huge waterfall, plus it wouldn't hurt if there would actually be two mainrivers crossing eachother, ofcourse all the usual like flux and sand and whatnot is also a plus and don't forget it better be filled with interesting wildlife, like in a terrifying area, oh and preferably everything would be centered on a small area, better yet it would be cool if all the stuff i mentioned would be found on a small island in the center of the two mainrivers crossing eachother, can i have one please?

[ June 05, 2008: Message edited by: Doppel ]

Doppel has been ecstatic lately. He took joy in playing DF lately. He slept on a rough cave keyboard recently.
He is a member of the Dwarf Fortress Forums.
Doppel likes the color Dark Blue, cats for their aloofness and girls for their silky soft brea beards.
He appreciates art and natural beauty.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]