Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Yet another in the long list of artifact 'WTF?'s  (Read 30442 times)

Merendel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another in the long list of artifact 'WTF?'s
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2014, 12:24:22 am »

did you really need to dredge up a 6 year old post to let him know he had a useful artifact at least 3 major versions back?   Also are you the same northstar from the KSPI thread on the KSP forums?

cikulisu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2014, 04:37:10 am »

I got my first artifact last night. My dwarf got possessed and muttered something sinister sounding like Nakasthur.

He made a dolomite floor grate worth 3000+. Lol, I'm still figuring out what to do with it. Of all the marble lying around my fort, he made it with dolomite.

Necro post aside, that's actually useful- artifact quality grates are indestructible to Forgotten Beasts and such...

>NECRO POST ASIDE

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Northstar1989

• Bay Watcher
  • It is not death a man should fear
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2017, 12:53:04 pm »

did you really need to dredge up a 6 year old post to let him know he had a useful artifact at least 3 major versions back?   Also are you the same northstar from the KSPI thread on the KSP forums?

Thank you.  That made me crack up.

I do play KSP.  What makes you ask if I'm the same Northstar though?

Nothing wrong with necroing a topic if it's still relevant though.  Better than duplicate threads on the same topic.

Also, what does what mean?

Regards,
Northstar
There once was a dream that was Rome...

Dathateyo, SDQR- (for the) Senate Dwarves Quo Romanus!

oldmansutton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2017, 03:46:36 pm »

This is probably the most amusing thing I've seen all day.  I mean necro'ing a 6 year old thread, and then waiting 3 more years to respond to the necro-accusations.... pure gold.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 03:50:00 pm by oldmansutton »
I suggest using kilokittens. As cats are 10X the volume of kittens. That way, 50 cats would be .5 kilokittens.

100 cats would be 1 kilokitten.

Nobak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2017, 10:34:33 pm »

This is probably the most amusing thing I've seen all day.  I mean necro'ing a 6 year old thread, and then waiting 3 more years to respond to the necro-accusations.... pure gold.

Definitely deserves style points.

Besides that, does a thread like this ever get old? I read it all and it was enjoyable.

Alyfox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2017, 05:32:36 pm »

I had an Emerald Hatch Cover.

I'm all for bling, but the guy used a single cut emerald, and nothing else. It must have been the tiniest hatch cover ever.

could also be the thinnest, if he cut the emerald into paper-thin layers :D

Sir Skitty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2017, 05:07:36 am »

In the middle of a goblin siege, I had a dwarf make Udar Athel "The Rains of Ringing". It's a cage made from Beak Dog bone that menaces with spikes of Giant Olm Bone, and theres a picture of a Dragon killing Goblins in leather on it.
If an army of badgers is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2017, 10:32:40 am »

I had an Emerald Hatch Cover.

I'm all for bling, but the guy used a single cut emerald, and nothing else. It must have been the tiniest hatch cover ever.

could also be the thinnest, if he cut the emerald into paper-thin layers :D

Not necessarily...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahia_Emerald
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]