Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2008  (Read 10666 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2008
« on: August 01, 2008, 03:09:55 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2008

Mission Status (ThreeToe):

Total victory.  That’s what they call it when Bay 12 rockets to the future leaving all adversaries in the dust, lost and confused.  Who could foresee such triumph?  Our gladness jewels the earth, all battles fought and won.  Your generosity burns like a bright light, guiding the way to ultimate truth.  For the truth of it is, the only possible outcome is success.  All efforts, successful, rewarded, yet there is no time for rest.  There is no stopping the quest leagues long.  With your continued support, you just need look to the future,  and you will see Bay 12 Games.

Programming Schedule (Toady One):

All right, the end of the month project is going strong, so I'm adopting the move-weekends-to-the-end-of-the-month strategy for the foreseeable future.  In August there are ten weekend days, so we have Dwarf Fortress from the 1st through the 21st and the month-end project from the 22nd to the 31st, though for part of that end-month period, I'll actually be away for my brother's birthday vacation party thing.

The idea for Dwarf Fortress is to start working on the new Future of the Fortress.  Aside from the yellow highlighting, I haven't established a particular order.  I have a few days to decide while I handle more bugs, since the list has grown again during the week away.

Fun with Numbers:

Wow, I didn't think this release was going to be so well-received.  Thanks!  This is good, especially since I've started worrying about my dying computer again (now it blue-screens and restarts half the time when I turn it off, even when I've got it on the heat-stilts (aka empty toilet paper rolls)).

July:      $5543.99
June:      $1531.09
May:       $1943.71
April:     $3757.64
March:     $1749.50
February:  $2844.93
January:   $1697.73

Releases:

• Slaves to Armok: God of Blood, Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress (alpha, Windows/Mac)
  • Liberal Crime Squad
  • WWI Medic
  • Kobold Quest (Windows/Mac)
  • Squiggles
  • Corin's Mystery Massacre
  • Kosovo Karnage
  • Genealogy Poker
  • Star Zoo
  • Primordial Souper Star
  • Mutant Lab Escape: Wog to Freedom
  • Blood Cave of Satan
  • Brown 2: Ready on the Firing Line
  • Asteroid Bowels Raider
  • Sub Games (5)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:45:44 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!