Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Putting this together... Help with creature.

(1/2) > >>

chaoticag:
I need help to finish this creature. I am open to suggestions on how to improve it or make it work.

--- Code: ---Creature:

[NAME:abomination:abominations:abominable]
[TILE:A]
[CANNOT_UNDEAD]
[BODY:(Not sure how to do this, but I want it to have 4 eyes, 3 arms, 1 ear)]
[BLOODTYPE:Y]
[HOMEOTHERM:10090]
[BOILING_POINT:10360]
[CLUSTER_NUMBER:4:4]
[EVIL]
[EXTRAVISION]
[GRASSTRAMPLE:65]
[HEATDAM_POINT:???]
[FANCIFUL]
[LARGE_PREDITOR]
[LIKES_FIGHTING]
[LITTERSIZE:4:4]
[NOBREATH][NOFEAR][NOSTUN][NOTHINK]
[NOT_BUTCHERABLE]
[SIZE:10]
[SPEED:1000]
[MAXAGE:20:40]
[MODVALUE:4]
[STOUT]
[ATTACK:MAIN:BYTYPE:GRASP:maul:mauls:10:40:BLUDGEON][ATTACKFLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK:SECOND:BYTYPE:MOUTH:bite:bites:4:8:GORE][ATTACKFLAG_CANLATCH]
--- End code ---

mizipzor:
We can start with you telling us what type of error you get. Doesnt it appear in generation logs? If so, what error do you get?

chaoticag:

--- Quote from: mizipzor on August 08, 2008, 03:03:57 pm ---We can start with you telling us what type of error you get. Doesnt it appear in generation logs? If so, what error do you get?

--- End quote ---
I haven't tried it yet, because frankly, it is incomplete in my eyes, and I want to know if it is overpowered or underpowered, but as this is my first creature, I'm not quite sure. I just wanted to have someone's opinion on this before I try it out.

Hishan:
http://dwarf.lendemaindeveille.com/index.php/Main_Page seriously use the wiki.

But for the body use HUMANOID4ARMS, and youll have to make the 1 ear, and 4 eyes body part.

chaoticag:

--- Quote from: Hishan on August 08, 2008, 03:43:26 pm ---http://dwarf.lendemaindeveille.com/index.php/Main_Page seriously use the wiki.

But for the body use HUMANOID4ARMS, and youll have to make the 1 ear, and 4 eyes body part.

--- End quote ---
I did use the wiki to get this far but modding gets a little confusing, especially with how things are ordered. Plus it tells me that I can color the beast but dosn't tell me which number is equal to which color.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version