Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Mining more surprising

(1/1)

i2amroy:
Right now I am currently getting bored while mining so I thought I would make it a little more difficult by adding minerals that looked just like the minerals they appeared in, but that evaporated into a insta-freezing mist as soon as they were mined into. ;D Anyway, if anyone else has any crazy ideas, I would like to hear them.

Demonic Gophers:
I saw something just like this!  Now, where was that...

Ah yes, here we go.

You could probably make a stone with a high fixed temperature, too, that would set nearby items on fire.  If I think of anything else interesting, I'll add it.

i2amroy:
O.k. Thanks

Untelligent:
Hmm... Hadn't thought of making them look like the minerals they appeared in. Quite the opposite, I stuck giant pink "H"s on them and hoped someone's curiousity would get the better of them.

i2amroy:
yah, I made them look just like the minerals they were in and gave them the same name also. ;D Of course you still get the "You have discovered the stone Marble" message, but that happens if you discover a new cluster anyways. It really is scary when your legendary miner is mining through one of the stones that the death stones are in and hoping that he doesn't channel into one of the death stones by accident.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version