Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 135259 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I laughed hard when that happened... :)

Omath Erius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I try and use the bark as a knife to cut the ropes.

Not exactly original, but it'll do.
fhalkgsuehgvnl gherghlirhb

Kyselina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh guys is it you from Attnam? Tell me nao your nicks  ;) Also I made an artifact whip from my corpse, someone other made a skin suit of the remainings  ;D
Tun Athelbuket, farmer cancels sleep: Caged.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

I wasn't there when it happened, but RickVoid linked to that thread in the original RTD thread here. Zako is probably Z. :)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

Is there still room? If so:

I concentrate my power of will to make sure that my next roll (after, of course, this one) will be a 5.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Immortal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im only loosely tied?

I free my self entirely.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Ioric, I'd rather have the people who haven't played any of them yet join first. So that means Wooty, Hungry, and Akroma. Sorry, Kyselina, IndonesiaWarMinister, and PTTG??.

Another note: if you are naked, you will get -1 charisma for anyone who does not expect you to be naked. These elves expect you to be naked. Charisma is factored into doing things like convincing NPCs to help you.

I look for a place to hide because not all of the elves will fall for my ruse...
6. You focus your mind on hiding, and become slightly transparent (+1 hiding). You then hide behind a tree.

This rope must obviously be conservative; I’m going to try to convince the rope to untie itself with conservative propaganda slogans.
6. You convince the rope to become conservative and it unties you. It then transforms into a conservative whip of torture (+1 to attacking liberals when equipped). HINT: Elves are always liberals. The whip is on the ground right now.

If the C elf isn't as naked and weaponless as I, I try to bluff him into coming behind a tree by pretending there's some cute little thing hiding there.
The elves are all clothed.
1. You try to convince elf C to come behind the tree, but you bite your tongue and only shout in pain (bruised tongue is -1 charisma for 1 turn). Elf C notices you're awake.

I attempt to alert one of the elves that I'm awake (second action removed)
6. You alert Elf E that you're awake. He comes over to politely untie you.

feeling sleepy, i snore at the elf that is attacking me. infact, i snore loudly enough to deafen him!
2. You try to snore at Elf A. Thinking about sleep, all you succeed in doing is becoming slightly more sleepy. You are now Quite Sleepy. You will have a sleepiness roll at the end of each turn.

I use the raw brutal power of "Hulk SMASH!!" to snap the ropes tying me to the tree. (is it true that a snapped rope can slice someone in half? I think Mythbusters did an episode on that...)
1. You try to break the ropes, but you just end up getting your arms tangled in the rope (-1 to arm use).

Convince Elf to free you...(elf should have npc roll)
2. Elf B just notices that you're awake.

I imitate bird sounds to make the woodpecker destroy my rope
2. The woodpecker is scared by your noises and flies away.

I try and use the bark as a knife to cut the ropes.

1. You try, but you just end up scratching yourself. With a yelp of pain, you drop the bark. Elf D notices you from your yelp.

I free my self entirely.

5. You easily slip out of the ropes. They hang from the tree.

NPC actions!
Elf A stabs at poltifar with his wooden tranquilizer dart!
5. He stabs accurately.
Dodge roll!
1-1=1. Poltifar is hit right in the arm. He becomes Extremely Sleepy (-2 to sleep roll).

Elf B punches hungry.
5. He punches right at hungry's chest.
Dodge roll!
1-1=1. Hungry get a broken rib.

Elf C kicks cyx.
1. Elf C kicks a tree behind Cyx, and falls over in pain (on the ground is -1 to dodge).

Elf D hits Omath Erius with a small club.
4. He tries to hit Omath's shoulder.
Dodge roll!
4-1=3. Omath tries to wiggle out of the way but gets lightly bruised.

Elf E walks over and tries to untie wooty.
1. The elf's hands are tangled in the rope.

Poltifar's sleep roll!
3-2=1. Poltifar falls into a deep sleep (-1 to waking up, -1 to dodging). Note: you can still meditate and stuff while asleep.

qwertyuiopas: Naked. Slightly transparent (+1 hiding). Hidden behind a tree.
Sir Edmund: Naked.
Cyx: Naked. Bruised tongue (-1 charisma for 1 turn).
Wooty: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 to dodge).
Poltifar: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 to dodge). In a deep sleep (-1 to waking up, -1 to dodge).
Sean Mirrsen: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 to dodge). Arms tangled in the rope (-1 to arm use).
Hungry: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 to dodge). Broken rib.
Akroma: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 to dodge).
Omath Erius: Naked. Tied to a tree (-1 to dodge). Lightly bruised shoulder.
Immortal: Naked.
Elf A: Attacking Poltifar. Wielding a wooden tranquilizer dart.
Elf B: Attacking Hungry.
Elf C: Bruised foot. On the ground (-1 to dodge).
Elf D: Attacking Omath Erius.
Elf E: Arms tangled in a rope (-1 to arm use).

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I bite off elf E's hands.
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I pick up my conservative whip
EE
E@E
EEE

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.

I try to stealthily find a few supplies, such as a sharp rock or something that can be used as/made into clothing...
Eh?
Eh!

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile

Swap places with elf B....not bodies....but clothes yes...
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

during my sleep, i meditate in my dreams to transform myself into a random weapon (i have no idea why i'm doing this, i guess i just like random unexpected stuff. if it succeeds, someone please pick me up and use me to kick the crap out of these elves :D )
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

You try to break the ropes, but you just end up getting your arms tangled in the rope (-1 to arm use).
I become very angry at this development. (you wouldn't like me when I am angry... :) )
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

I try to pull a Mcgyver. I Let my contact lense fall out of my left eye and let it land on my tounge. Then I hold it in the correct angle to use the sun to burn through my rope
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Cyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do a graceful handspring and land on the elf's genitals.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 108