Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

No real questions now, but for later use. Till then, do you like the intro?

Yes
- 2 (40%)
No
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Onra Acath, the World of Prophecy  (Read 1307 times)

Mohreb el Yasim

• Bay Watcher
  • ♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    • View Profile
Onra Acath, the World of Prophecy
« on: August 27, 2008, 02:38:55 pm »

Onra Acath, the world of Prophecy, at 1050:
Rakust Palaceshort, the mayor of Semoredėm:
-You asked for me my queen?
Shorast Portalvise, the queen:
-You know one month ago Udil guarded my dream, and she show me bad things as she always does.
-With all my honor for you queen, and there you know i am not just talking, don't let nigthmares bother your nigth.
-Ah dear Shorast these are not just dreams, but belive me i send spys out to see how the outer-world going.
-And what are the reports?
-You know those kobolds, the Fribis?
-Yes i heard about them but since a hundred of years they haven't bothered us.
-And that is exactly the problem, they was attacked by those goblins and humans wich came from the north.
-I still dont understand why should we care about them.
-We migth be the next if we don't do anything.
-Should we prepare to figth?
-You know as well as me that we won't attac them befor they do, but i planed to set up a mission for training military for the case it is neaded.
-Where would you do thet my majesty?
-North from here in the swamps of Isrirbothon.
-But there is no montains.
-And that is the point, none will look for us there.
-Even if i belive you with all my hard, how could we train soldires, or even live in a so muddy place?
-Scouts reported a small layer of obsidian on the surface.
-And why not go we just to the montains of west, none is living there?
-So you don't see the picture, goblins will notice if we go west. But north, none will think dwarfs can live in a swamp even humans haven't bothered to conquer, we just make a small camp and slowly year by year we will arm those solders with our caravans. Humans wont even concider us until we have a hole army, and then no more civilisation will have the possibilite to defeat us.
-But what if they discover us befor?
-Elfs live next to those lands, and kobolds too, we migth eventualy ask their help. They all hate humans, and goblins too. But i dont think they will notice us, goblins and humans are figthing and humans and elves are figthing too we can just pass next to them and never been remarqued.
-I doubt that that an army of dwarf can pass next to human cityes withouth been remarqued.
-That is why we just send 7 of dwarfs, and the others will come later, and our trading caravans shell take them ores to make their wepons.
-Understod majesty, i will look for those 7 brave dwarfs.
-While waiting i will pray to Nirmek and Gärem for their succes.

OOC:
-later i will add locations and images, and some legend info ...
-please consider that this is my first ty for a story fortress (or a story world maybe), and also that i am more a slow player and writer too.
-at the moment place chosen, but not jet embarked. So it is a half intro :D

no interest showed so abandoned
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:28:55 am by Mohreb el Yasim »
Mohreb el Yasim

GENERATION 24:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime