Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: LCS 4.12.40 Now With a Save Editor (And other flags... sort of)  (Read 60075 times)

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: LCS 4.12.39 Now With a Save Editor (And other flags... sort of)
« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2019, 01:56:34 pm »

Just a heads up about the pawn shop, I tried pressing S and I was able to sell stuff. It seems it's a display problem or something like that.
Ah.  That's good.  That's a much easier fix.
LCS 4.12.38 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: LCS 4.12.40 Now With a Save Editor (And other flags... sort of)
« Reply #271 on: September 02, 2019, 10:58:15 pm »

Just a heads up about the pawn shop, I tried pressing S and I was able to sell stuff. It seems it's a display problem or something like that.
Ah.  That's good.  That's a much easier fix.
Figured the damned thing out.  Order of operations coupled with type safety.
This line:
y += 2 + left_side ? 0 : 1;
needs to be:
y += 2 + (left_side ? 0 : 1);

2 is an integer.  A number.  "left_side" is a boolean, meaning either "true" or "false".
New download link incoming.
LCS 4.12.38 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]