Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 121

Author Topic: eRepublik  (Read 164523 times)

zac4213

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
eRepublik
« on: August 29, 2008, 08:35:02 pm »

eRepublik is a game that simulates Economics, Politics, and Military aspects of the world through a browser based game. The most notable "feature" is that there are no NPCs, and every person in the game is a real person. This threat hopefully can serve as a medium for us to give Bay12Games a notable presence on eRepublik, specifically through the medium sized country Paraguay.

Status of e-Paraguay:

Economic
I have formed a company, Charmin Ultra, and am in need of workers. We provide the same wages as most companies in the country. If you require money for some reason, I can provide it.

Charmin Ultra is now quality 2, so getting a job there would be useless unless you have 2 manufacturing skill. But, we now have a grain company Charmin Grains that is in need of employees so get there now!

Political
I have now gained citizenship, let's conquer the world.
 http://www.erepublik.com/en/party/hello-kurupi-ii-2522/1 This is a party with few members, so by bolstering their numbers and voting b12 members running for party president we can gain powerful positions. From there we will be able to elect a congressman, who can grant citizenship.

Lack of people is making this harder, but anyone from B12 is always welcome to participate. Just drop me a pm and i'll probably get you setup in Paraguay.

Also if you want to make money for bay12 with no added effort, sign up from http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/zac4213. Then get to level 6!!

Also, the main part of our workers is in the Paranena region. Go there
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:57:59 pm by zac4213 »

Scorpian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: eRepublik
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 08:37:59 pm »

As the leader of this operation I support zac and think you should all join wonderful Thailand.

We must become presidents of thailand and play starcraft and kill other countries.

I'm out of invites. Refer to zac and join Bangkok.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:01:18 pm by Scorpian »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 09:06:15 pm »

If you're playing Thailand, you should invade Laos, and letterbomb the capital city with pamphlets that say in all lower-case letters, "conscript rush kekeke"
Shoes...

Scorpian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:08:06 pm »

I like how this man thinks.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 10:21:21 pm »

ah, what the H? send me one. me_mkII
  • hotmail .c o m
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 10:29:26 pm »

Hah...I was wondering when erepublik would come to b12. Im currently living in Bulgaria, with my only notible skill being 3.15 in weapons making. I might consider moving to thailand, but bulgaria has realy grown on me. Whats the population in thailand and whats the ratio of native thailanders to dudes from around the internet? I doubt we could gain too mutch of a foothold if there are too many native self respecting thailanese.
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 10:34:46 pm »

Seems like it's 100% dudes from teh internetz.

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 10:45:46 pm »

I see...If im allowed the possition of grand master of kittens (Its a 5 year term in office, btw) without being voted in then i'll move to thailand.

Scorpian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 10:36:48 am »

Hah...I was wondering when erepublik would come to b12. Im currently living in Bulgaria, with my only notible skill being 3.15 in weapons making. I might consider moving to thailand, but bulgaria has realy grown on me. Whats the population in thailand and whats the ratio of native thailanders to dudes from around the internet? I doubt we could gain too mutch of a foothold if there are too many native self respecting thailanese.

I'm pretty sure there aren't many native Thais.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 11:19:39 am »

So I tried to do the invite thing on the website, but it hates me or something and just thanked me for registering. It didn't even give me an account.

So I guess you need my email to add me or something.

It's my user name at gmail.

Floirt

• Bay Watcher
  • OMIGODJCABOMB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 11:27:00 am »

Invite please? My mail is *nothing to see here folks* .
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 12:48:36 pm by Floirt »
Quote from: HellMOO
Fat Ratzo [to Floirt]: I got a package here goin' to Roy Poorman, out in the afterworld.  $120 when you make the delivery.  And hurry!
No, not commiting suicide, sorry.   ...Through that money is rather tempting...

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 01:18:11 pm »

sign me up please  ;D
pek_le_grand@hotmail.com

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 01:19:42 pm »

So I tried to do the invite thing on the website, but it hates me or something and just thanked me for registering. It didn't even give me an account.

It puts you on an invite list until they're ready to give you an account.

Quote from: Wikipedia
According to an interview given by Alexis Bonte more than 12,000 invites have been given out as of February 2008. As of 28 April 2008, there are more than 10,000 people waiting for invitation to the website.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 03:20:36 pm »

Crap. Looks like I wont be joining in a while.

But this begs the question. Why Thailand?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 03:24:10 pm »

Because its a small country right now. Small and not very powerfull. We can take controll and make it alot more powerfull.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 121