Other Projects > Curses

The New Liberal Crime Squad

(1/6) > >>

Toady One:
Um, yeah.  So here IT is.  Let me know if and how it works.

dave morgan:
will there be an updated manual later ?I did not notice anything on the new advanced
liberal services options many thanks for the new version !dave

Toady One:
Oh, whoops.  Yeah, I'll put that up (very late) tonight.  In any case, things are still a little rough around the edges.To everybody:Let me know if there are any other omissions or little bugs with the game.  I'll put up fixes with the new manual (LATE) tonight.The following I know about:1)You can't invest in the Oubliette unless you have another Advanced Service2)It omits periods in the attack descriptions if somebody dies in the next sentence3)You are marked as resisting arrest if you flee from non-police attacks on the LCCAlso let me know if there are balance issues that you think can be easily addressed.

spelguru:
I didn't get to play it much since I downloaded it at somewhere 11:30pm and I had to go to sleep. But from what I saw: GOOD JOB! I actually managed to have a single character and survive some battles! And I didnt have to kill someone to get a lab coat either.Good work!

spelguru:
I also tried both the sub games out... they got a score of about 1 out of *insanely high number, dont bother finding out what it is*! But I liked the idea of taking out the sinners  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version