Other Projects > Curses

Working Toward LCS 3

(1/8) > >>

Toady One:
As I wrote in the nonsense area, I've redone the equipment list and added a wait button for sites.  I also updated combat damage so the more traumatic injuries carry more penalties.I think I'm going do non-Armok projects on the weekends and work on the Armok Item release during the week, to keep myself interested.I have a fairly long list of things to do for LCS, compiled both from previous posts and my own ideas.  Some of these were:More things to do with volunteers, especially persistent activities that don't expend them in one shot
Make disguises more useful
Extend what you can do at enemy locations, including some low-level computers to train hacking
More skills might come with these new activities
More places to attack (I think somebody suggested newspapers, which can publish against yours)
Neutral locations?  I'm not sure, but perhaps you'd be able to co-opt businesses outside your compound so you don't lose so much when you get busted.
Other ideas are welcome.

Toady One:
If you are persuasive enough, you can now use disguises to escape from sites even after they are alarmed.  You can also use them to escape from sieges.I've started some passive activities for volunteers so that they can be useful when they are sitting in your volunteer pool.  You can also set up a business front for your compound to make it harder for the cops to find you, although it might create complications during the regular game as your volunteers try to keep it looking presentable.Back to it...

Elven_ranger:
Yay for LCS3!P. S. Any means to lessen harm from sieges are welcome... They were TERRIBLE...

Elven_ranger:
And hey, Why can't I recover some equipment from my HQ while running from siege? Like printing presses and stuff... How am I supposed to earn money enough to cover all the siege expenses???

Demon:
When Iw as in a siege, I'd just kill a few troops after a however long wait.  They'd back off!    :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version