Other Projects > Curses

LCS 3 Bug(s)

(1/3) > >>

Elven_ranger:
OK, so far I have found but one...After pick-up'ing the Socialite in juice caffe and choosing the option to try  not to spend a single penny I had "Is quite taken with unique phylosophy" and the game crashed (performed illegal operation)... Reproduced later with a teenager. When I had this option with hippie, "things didn't quite work out", and no crash  :).

Elven_ranger:
I don't know how much of a but it is, but that's what happened:In my first games I tried convincing some guys to join my cause, and was puzzled, what does the "How disturbing! How can I help" messages mean, as they add no new members. After leaving site and waiting few days I usually got the "... escaped!" like I had a prisoner... And when I recruited 2 guys on a one mission, I had one of them join my squad immediately after leaving the site, and the second one... Right, was treated like a prisoner. Is that how things have to work?

Elven_ranger:
There really seems to be something weird... After I have kidnapped the initially red teenager, he immediately joined my squad withou indoctrination or something...By the way, why not make indoctrination process more interesting? Like... You know  ;). How'd YOU make Conservative scum become enlightened?*Tip - good chance to fix the omissions you mention in discaimer  ;)*

Toady One:
I'm at work now, but I'll try to fix those things tonight.
NOTE:  You do have all kinds of indoctrination options.  When you kidnap somebody, you use 'A'ctivate to tend the hostage.  If you don't watch over them they'll run away.  But you also do indoctrination that way.  You can use 'R' to see your hostages.  If they are under the hostage heading (press '2' or whatever), then you need to 'A'ctivate a liberal and tend to them.  I think I mentioned this in the new manual, but maybe not.Please keep the bugs coming.  The first release is always bad, but hopefully the game can be made virtually bug free in time.

Fourth Triad:
I can't open doors to get into buildings, and it won't let me use any of the seige options during the seige.[ February 17, 2004: Message edited by: Fourth Triad ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version