Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [LCS] Crash bugs  (Read 1715 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
[LCS] Crash bugs
« on: February 17, 2008, 10:45:00 pm »

I've got a save with a repeatable crash bug- go to next day and it usually crashes after checking the poll.  How do I sumbit it?

[ February 17, 2008: Message edited by: Toaster ]

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
Re: [LCS] Crash bugs
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 02:10:00 am »

You can email it to me at floppysocks@hevanet.com.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 05:55:00 pm »

Done.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 06:08:00 pm »

Floppysocks?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 01:32:00 am »

After further playtesting- it's not the hostage.  I think it has something to do with graffiti.  I got the crash with the artists doing so, and not without- both with no current hostage.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 04:11:00 am »

Sorry, haven't looked at it yet. Haven't forgotten though. The current code on my computer can't load that save version (frequently new versions involve changing the data stored in the save files, and once that happens, LCS isn't smart enough to do anything but either delete the save file outright or crash on startup, neither of which will help here  :D), so I need to set aside a new folder and get the old code from when the release was made in order to load the save. Just haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

BishopX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 09:15:00 pm »

I'm getting the same bug, it seems to be related to setting someone to graffiti. I'm getting it roughly 1/3 of the time, other times it says "X works through the night". This is the latest alpha by the way.