Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Evolution: Not a debate, a forum game 2, Now accepting new deities!  (Read 25042 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution: Not a debate, a forum game 2, Now accepting new deities!
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2008, 08:06:13 pm »

Silence the DISCORD!

Oh and the Update is coming soon, been a little busy lately...  ;)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2008, 10:12:24 pm »

Quote from: Gantolandon
Awesome stuff.

Sweetness, I've attracted the attention of a god!  Which even fits quite well with my long term plans for the Kadesh.  I'll try to fit this in with some actual fiction I never got around to writing tomorrow.  Consider this space reserved.

I really need to play System Shock (2?).  I even have it, I've just never been able to make it run.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2008, 01:21:48 am »

G'day to all of you who read this thread.

Anywho i was just wondering if I would be allowed to make a game of this forum game. As in use the idea, rules, map, and players creatures, evolutions, deities, and each player's previous and subsequent turns. The game is for a project down the road and may or may not be published it depends on me entirely.

Anywho just wondering if all would be okay with that, if made i would most likely post the link somewhere around these forums at some point and stuff.

So thanks and yeah keep on playing tis a great game.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2008, 03:20:42 am »

I was referring to her manifestation in a previous post towards the Mii’Ari species. I really liked that post.

As for the laserbeams and other possible hostile stuff.. I think my Lanlar prefer to find a different solution. They prefer to subdue instead of kill. :)

That's not really what i meant by that i meant that she could manipulate light in that way not that she has homicidal tendencies and such just to clarify that bit. and yes she does prefer that solution as well. And to your question Dwarmin yes why the hell not, i may as well offer it to the Mii'Ari.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:37:33 pm by Shikogan »
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2008, 11:39:31 am »

*bumb* Dwarmin, hope you havn't forgotten about us...

Draigh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2008, 03:31:21 am »

@ Dwarmin
You still alive?

@ Shikogan
Shouldnt you be writing an RP post appearing to my people? Because technically they cannot be worshipping you yet, as they havent experienced you yet. :)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2008, 08:43:47 am »

I'm still here. I've been kinda busy, and I don't really feel like doing anything lately. I'll eventually get around to updating this, and then I want to hand it off to someone else.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Nonanonymous

• Bay Watcher
  • A blithering idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2008, 04:42:17 pm »

Before the turn starts, I'd like to expand for the second time ever, heading to T-14 and P-11.

EDIT:  1,000 strong each, by the way.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 04:19:58 pm by Nonanonymous »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2008, 03:32:29 am »

Damn...  Hey Dwarmin, if you're serious about handing the game off, I'll take it.  It's in need of a kickstart and few more players, but I'd be more than happy to take over.  Just send me whatever materials you've been using, though I'll probably just make up what I feel like I need.

I've never run a forum game before, but I was thinking of starting one til the frontpage exploded with RTD's.  Can't guarantee more than one update a week, but I'll squeeze out as much as I can.  Give me a word as soon as you like, and I'll get started.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Draigh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2008, 05:57:49 am »

I do have experience with running games (both on forum and others). But I am yet looking around in this one, so maybe later when I get a better feeling for the people here and the game.
Am curious as to what is going to be made from this.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2008, 05:40:38 am »

Aqizzar has offcially taken control of the game! Praise him with great praise! I personally had fun, and was glad to play with you guys-sorry about the end though. I leave you now, passing the game on..good luck Aqizzar! Fight the good fight lol

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2008, 07:54:04 am »

Aqizzar's race is still in play, or should I seek new worshippers?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2008, 10:03:16 am »

If anyone has any real objections I'll take myself out of the game, but I'd rather not abandon my frogs right when things are getting interesting.  I promise I'll be playing by all the same rules and odds.

I'll post a new thread a little later today, and try to get started with at least rule mongering on Wednesday (pretty busy today and tomorrow, but schedule's clear after that).  When the game relaunches proper then, I'll have some new clear rules, clean up pop numbers, trait lists, and maybe even things out a bit.  Old races will be about as they are now, and new players will get a boost to balance things a bit.  Gods needed!

Oh and Dwarmin, feel free to join in with your old warthog guys.  They were cool.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]