Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to Tacticus  (Read 15658 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Tacticus
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 10:11:25 am »

I'll join please

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 10:08:08 pm »

LETT TEH GAMEYMS BEGINZ!

Okenido's off to an exellent start! The miner will start digging and in a turn or two will breach the water... depending on how the rolls go...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 10:43:55 pm by PTTG?? »
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 10:37:57 pm »

I order my miner to did east to the cave river to trigger an initial flood! Causing dorfs inside the cave to have a 5/9 chance to be swept away!

(OOC: I hope this is fine <_<)

Vaiolis

• Bay Watcher
  • I Am Penguin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 11:20:23 pm »

Hmm... alright, I shall order my dwarf to gather a stone from Okenido's mined area and construct a wood burner outside! I shall have a metalsmith!
Today's Toady Tip: 3 and 4 are not the same number.
How borgly is your borgle's borgle?
The Minister of BEEEES! and of The Great Charter for the Toady Protectorate!

Fualkner

• Bay Watcher
  • My glasses split light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 11:49:08 pm »

My dwarf gathers up the cats of the place and begins a breeding project in a small cavern. A cat army of 10 or more gets a swarm bonus. (Am I doing it right? From what I've seen, you just make up rules as you go.)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 05:20:20 am »

I order my dorf to cut down trees for wood.

I order my dwarf to help Hawkfrost's dorf
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 12:16:01 pm by Kashyyk »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 07:44:24 am »

According to the Pantsheilm ruleset, fourth edition, the X+1 chapter states that for every outside worker there is a +5% chance that something will vicously maul them. Using that in conjunction with the online guide "Oh god, they breed like rabbits!", I place fiveteen kobolds in sneak mode around the map.

Also, thanks to some rules I found on a napkin in a trash can at the local bar, I place three Giant Toads in the waterways.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 09:23:13 am »

I order a dwarf to dig a small cave near the tunnel.

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 09:54:36 am »

I order my dwarf to help Hawkfrost dig into the cave.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 10:46:44 am »

Might I help remember that when using Pantsheilm, everyone must also check every turn if they still are wearing their underpantswear. It's a hugely important rule, since not wearing your underpantswear means you are restricted to the basic 3.0 rulebook actions.
amateurs... accept, Duke ofcourse. A very Tacticus-y lad.

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 10:55:40 am »

Might I help remember that when using Pantsheilm, everyone must also check every turn if they still are wearing their underpantswear. It's a hugely important rule, since not wearing your underpantswear means you are restricted to the basic 3.0 rulebook actions.
amateurs... accept, Duke ofcourse. A very Tacticus-y lad.
Curses! I had hoped that this would have changed in the 4.2 version. And I'm all out of d0's and dX+1's.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 12:15:13 pm »

This is going to be so fun. I will edit my turn

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 01:32:47 pm »

I order my miner to did east to the cave river to trigger an initial flood!
(9)
The miner charges at the rock wall, pick raised with fury, and energy, and vicious anger at the audacity of this mountain to dare exist. A guttural cry emerges from his throat as he moves swifter and nigh-unstoppably towards the rock wall with superdwarven agility! He strikes it face-first at almost 400 miles per hour, creating a nearly two-foot deep crater and exploding into gore. The pick lands unclaimed.

Hmm... alright, I shall order my dwarf to gather a stone from Okenido's mined area and construct a wood burner outside! I shall have a metalsmith!
(4)
The scant rubble is thoroughly mixed with Dwarf Paste. The Metalsmith manages to scrape together enough to make a Felsite and Dwarf Paste Wood Burner. Due to the high alchohol content of Dwarf paste, each acton taken on the burner has a 1 out of 9 chance to explode.

My dwarf gathers up the cats of the place and begins a breeding project in a small cavern. A cat army of 10 or more gets a swarm bonus. (Am I doing it right? From what I've seen, you just make up rules as you go.)
(8*)
In an attempt doomed to failure, the Butcherdwarf attempts to heard the cats together. The only co-operative action the cats take is to claw at his face. Roll to dodge the cats! (4) Well, you still can see, and the cats have one new toy. I guess everybody wins, except your right eye.

I order my dorf to cut down trees for wood.
I order my dwarf to help Hawkfrost's dorf
(3)
Seeing as Hawkfrost has not, as of yet, taken an move, the peasant wanders around and bumps into things.

According to the Pantsheilm ruleset, fourth edition, the X+1 chapter states that for every outside worker there is a +5% chance that something will vicously maul them. Using that in conjunction with the online guide "Oh god, they breed like rabbits!", I place fiveteen kobolds in sneak mode around the map.
(2)
The most of the Kobolds wander around, are startled by a bunny rabbit, and flee. Only two are left.
The Toads drown; however, the river chasm fills with miasma from the rotting corpses, which I suppose is good news.

I order a dwarf to dig a small cave near the tunnel.
(1)
The peasant mistakes a Kobold for a pick and begins to bang it against the rock wall near the crater. The he eventually tires of this and gnaws the dwarf's arm off to escape. The Kobold is mystified as to why the dwarf would chew his own arm off and takes the opportunity to escape.

I order my dwarf to help Hawkfrost's dig into the cave.
(1)
The jeweler gnaws the peasant's other arm off.

Might I help remember that when using Pantsheilm, everyone must also check every turn if they still are wearing their underpantswear.
(8)
Pantsheilm rulebook Ch. 66, subsection n-3 "sentence structure variation", however, states that when the words "everyone" follows a comma and is followed in turn by any form of the verb "wear" that does not relate to either aging of materials or to any kind of jewelry, and only when greater than 9.2364 players are present, in a rule, then that rule applies to PLAYERS and not to Tokens.
Thus, ever PLAYER must check every turn. Remeber: self-wedgies for the purpose of penalty avoidance are strictly forbidden.

This is going to be so fun. I will edit my turn
(4)
You succeed at editing your previous turn; however, it doesn't help much. It's still fun, though!

Global:
A soapmaker, a wood burner, a weaver, and a lyemaker arrive!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 01:38:32 pm by PTTG?? »
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 01:35:34 pm »

I order my dwarf to dig out a 3x3 room with the abandoned pick

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 01:47:20 pm »

I activate the inconvenient mood rule from Pantshelm ruleset 3.7 Chapter 9 Section 24.2, causing the Soapmaker to be stricken by a fey mood making him to demand 3d5 dwarf tallow, and a log.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 02:04:51 pm by Okenido »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5