Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: Evolution: Not a debate, a forum game -3- (For Reals)  (Read 56221 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution: Not a debate, a forum game -3- (For Reals)
« Reply #315 on: October 18, 2008, 07:36:28 am »

uh...i am not in ? :(

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 18, 2008, 10:08:32 am »

Bwuhahaha! Its all falling into place! Well do Azq on another great round done. I know it must be hard to keep tract of all this, but its truly an epic attempt and its working out well. I'm enjoying watching the other races flourish, and in the Natuahtls case die :D.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 02:37:01 pm by Nilocy »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 18, 2008, 11:06:47 am »

Huh? You're increasing overall predation because we're tastier? But it's only certain chibor that are becoming tastier (the dumb ones). I thought this up so that it would be just as beneficial as regular food domestication, but it would just have a different description.

I'll get to this turn soon. Damn Lanlar. I have plans for them.

Asheron

• Bay Watcher
  • Look in to my eyesssss.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ihavenoideathissiteexcisted.com
RP TIME
« Reply #318 on: October 18, 2008, 02:07:08 pm »

Very good. My agenda is furthered.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 02:08:45 pm by Asheron »

Quote from: Toady One
Did you just post a bunch of vegi-dicks on my board?  I've been trying to combat forum devolution a bit, and that involves fewer vegi-dicks!
Quote from: Yahtzee
Yes, random is funny, isn't it? Sometimes I set up a random number generator when I need a good laugh.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 18, 2008, 02:37:11 pm »

These were hard times for the Jhiar'd. They'd suffered unacceptable losses in the eyes of the Heads. They were angry. Angry for revenge. And no-one, not even the Lava god was going to stop them. Heads started to unite with a common goal. These new heads seemed different, they're mental abilities all that more sharper than the average leader. No-one but themselves understood what they were on this earth for. Several of the new Heads had achieved leadership status within the colonies. It wasn't unheard of Heads ganging together against another one, or in the case of the war against a alien species. It was different with these ones, they seemed to be working together, for a common goal that no-one else knew of.

Meanwhile, the new tactical leader was assigned a special rank within the army, to the reluctance of a minority of Heads, the Tactician.
He set in motion a series of tasks. For Heads to spread the word that he would be amassing an army at Q17. He began by introduction a rudimentry system of ranks. He would be the "In-charge" bug, the heads would be below him, the Heads would choose a sutible number of warrior "Under" bugs to follow their, and to a lesser extent the command of the other Heads. And each Under would have around 100 bugs to control themselves. The rank were soon copied to a lesser extent the further down the command line. This would increase the effectiveness of each bug during battle, and allow the In-Charge to send commands to the front via the Heads sub-sonic vibrations.

Once this command structure has been established, its time for war. The Jhiar'd (armed with axes before I forget) start to pour through the mountains of Q17 and R17 in a unending swarm

Spoiler:  Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  EP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 10:59:53 am by Nilocy »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 18, 2008, 04:34:59 pm »

uh...i am not in ? :(

DDRRRRGGGG

Searching through the thread now.  Sorry about that.

EDIT: OK, andrea is in the post, though it didn't turn out well.  You'll get a little bit of worship though.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 05:44:10 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Tuv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 18, 2008, 05:38:40 pm »

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: EP Usage (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Comment on Post RP (click to show/hide)

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 18, 2008, 05:58:38 pm »

"When in time I have recover I will bring yous more asteroid from sky to show you what I can do. In mean time I will helps yous make more comfortable burrows" said Omega Alpha to his followers.
Omega Alpha who had also took little time to study how they lived and do stuff. Then Omega Alpha start to help Umgran more so with white shells to try reward them in improve the burrows after he was sure he knew how they live and work.

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: comment (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 18, 2008, 06:18:15 pm »

Kadesh surely were stunning. They had taken care of the Blur quicker than Lukut imagined. Maybe even too quickly. In their eagerness they have wasted much flesh which could have been reprocessed and united with it.

But they were more generous when supplying it with their belief. They called it "The Great Form" instead of by the name it called itself, but why should it matter? They cared. They supported the unification. They would eventually bring it to the rest of the world...

The mass moved under the earth. Its pseudopods sought for an outlet, elbowing their way through the rock...

You have done well... Your victory makes me happy. However, it's a shame you have wasted so much flesh. Have not I taught you about life and death? Did you already forget?

This is what I request: when the flesh is about to die, don't let it rot, but give it to me to let the life triumph. Flesh of your enemies or your flesh, it doesn't matter. It will join me and live as a part of me forever, instead of disappearing.

rickvoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 18, 2008, 06:31:32 pm »

I've been reading through this, since I'm in the other game. Lukut, is this you?

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/elder1.php?sec=3&type=1

;D

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 18, 2008, 06:38:18 pm »

There are some similarities, but one of the main sources of my inspiration were already mentioned in this thread. The second one seems to be not discovered yet.

Their appearances also don't exactly match, Lukut is more liquid. But if it had an older brother, the Elder God would definitely be him. ;)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 18, 2008, 07:09:45 pm »

Wahoo finally now I just need wait until Tuv post his turn to before decided what I am going todo even thought still do not have any pp yet. :)

In my experience, Role-Play is far more important than pp.  Kick it! ;D

Thanks for continuing this Aqi.

Non: Looks like we're on defense, what with the Jhiar'd attacking and them having a combat bonus, along with our combat negation this turn.  At least the lava god has decided to focus on himself instead of the war. ;)

Nonanonymous

• Bay Watcher
  • A blithering idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 18, 2008, 07:40:57 pm »

These were hard times for the Jhiar'd. They'd suffered unacceptable losses in the eyes of the Heads. They were angry. Angry for revenge. And no-one, not even the Lava god was going to stop them. Heads started to unite with a common goal. These new heads seemed different, they're mental abilities all that more sharper than the average leader. No-one but themselves understood what they were on this earth for. Several of the new Heads had achieved leadership status within the colonies. It wasn't unheard of Heads ganging together against another one, or in the case of the war against a alien species. It was different with these ones, they seemed to be working together, for a common goal that no-one else knew of.

Meanwhile, the new tactical leader was assigned a special rank within the army, to the reluctance of a minority of Heads, the Tactician.
He set in motion a series of tasks. For Heads to spread the word that he would be amassing an army at Q17. He began by introduction a rudimentry system of ranks. He would be the "In-charge" bug, the heads would be below him, the Heads would choose a sutible number of warrior "Under" bugs to follow their, and to a lesser extent the command of the other Heads. And each Under would have around 100 bugs to control themselves. The rank were soon copied to a lesser extent the further down the command line. This would increase the effectiveness of each bug during battle, and allow the In-Charge to send commands to the front via the Heads sub-sonic vibrations.

Once this command structure has been established, its time for war. The Jhiar'd (armed with axes before I forget) start to pour through the mountains of Q17 and R17 in a unending swarm

Spoiler:  Action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  EP (click to show/hide)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 18, 2008, 07:58:02 pm »

Big Rule I need to impose - I can't do a damn thing with negotiation if you don't have goals.  Anytime you want to negotiate with someone, please post what you're hoping to get.  Negotiation need not be two way - it will effect both parties, but only the species that wants to talk needs to have anything in mind.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 19, 2008, 12:45:13 am »

Sorry Nonanonymous, I didn't think it would really matter if we used pm or just discussed in the forum directly.

Also, it would seem that negotiations would be a good venue for pm, since secrecy could be useful until the agreement is reached.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26