Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: Evolution: Not a debate, a forum game -3- (For Reals)  (Read 55797 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
Re: Evolution: Not a debate, a forum game -3- (For Reals)
« Reply #345 on: October 30, 2008, 07:09:50 am »

*buuuuump*

Hows the progress going Aquizzer? Again no rush, just interested to find out.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 30, 2008, 02:04:54 pm »

Well, I couldn't do anything during Wathathafatha since I didn't save any of the posts.

The Big Problem is, I've also got a 15, count 'em, page essay on the american indian civil rights movement due on Wednesday, which I need to devote myself to.

There's still some players with no posted turn yet, but they might have left all together.  If you did post, you should make sure your post is still intact.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 30, 2008, 02:12:28 pm »

Ergh.  I'll confess, I haven't done the Population calculations yet.  Mega-busy in the lab lately.  I can try and get them done this weekend when I have time.

I'm afraid it's either calcs or turns from me in the future.  I'd rather do turns, to be honest, but unless someone can come up with a more efficient population generator I'll have to keep plugging through it.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Draigh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 04, 2008, 11:58:29 am »

*bump*

How are things going over here?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 04, 2008, 12:13:04 pm »

I'm halfway done writing the gigantic paper, due in about twenty four hours.  It's all but impossible to will myself away from the election coverage.  Oh and the internet.

Gah!  I need to get off the forum!
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 11, 2008, 01:15:47 am »

so i take it that this has slowed down considerably or is now officially deceased?
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 11, 2008, 01:55:02 am »

From what I gather, Aqizzar has a busy schedule, and the game runs when he has time to process the turns.  Course, I've kinda lost track of what I've promised to offer to my worshippers, so I've kinda stalled.

Hopefully, we'll here something definite from Aqizzar soon.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 11, 2008, 03:32:35 am »

Alright, let me think about this.

I've basically got a clear schedule after tomorrow or so, for at least another week.

However, there are a few problems.  One is that I've largely lost mental track of what was going on.  Two, either I've got way to many players here (myself included), or I've got a bunch of inactive players to write off.  Third, I always seem to wind up with other things I need to take care of.

Basically, I'm OK with doing this one last turn, but I'd like to hand it off to someone else.  I never did figure out Iituem's math model, and for all my love of writing in general, writing turn responses and events for 13+ players just turned into too much of a chore to get myself to do it.

It's a way cool game and idea, it just seems to destroy every GM that touches it.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 11, 2008, 03:52:12 am »

listen i may have a go at GM'ing i guess, just might need that population growth thing. Anyone got any qualms about that? also if anyone is interested in being a co GM so they can do the math eg. population, die rolls ect. just give me a bell (by that i mean PM me)
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics; even if you win you're still retarded.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 11, 2008, 07:14:12 pm »

well yeah i know this is a double post. However if it is alright with you Aq i think i shall take this game on into it's 4th iteration. Okay all species and entities who wish to keep playing you must PM me to get your spot otherwise you're cut i just don't think i could deal with 10 species and 5 entities...that's a lot of writing

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 11, 2008, 07:19:41 pm »

I'll take care of the last turn and all the math, don't worry about that.  Afterward, I suggest starting a new thread and such.  We've probably lost a few people to disinterest.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 11, 2008, 07:21:19 pm »

You haven't lost me. I already PM'd shigokan to keep my spot if he cuts people.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 11, 2008, 07:40:32 pm »

I have not cut either from it, I justing wait for the turn to be posted.
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Shikogan

• Bay Watcher
  • Comically insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 11, 2008, 08:04:15 pm »

okay so Aq do you want to continue with all the maths then? or did i just read that wrong

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 11, 2008, 08:23:45 pm »

Oh god no, I just mean for the last turn.  I never did figure out how it works, so I'm just going to fudge it as best I can.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26