Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LCS wiki  (Read 3068 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
LCS wiki
« on: March 15, 2008, 03:08:00 pm »

We already have several threads concerning the way LCS works, with many of the same questions. I think a wiki should be started, to be the one resource to answer such questions (like the one DF has). So I went and registered one: http://lcs.wikidot.com/
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

BishopX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS wiki
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 04:09:00 pm »

Sweet!

EDIT: After poking around a bit, it seems that no one else can edit the pages. Can you open the site up or allow applications so we can all contribute?

[ March 15, 2008: Message edited by: BishopX ]

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 04:57:00 pm »

I will go look at it.
did you try registering though?

Added the ability to change stuff without logging in (or registering at all).

[ March 15, 2008: Message edited by: a1s ]

I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 03:29:00 pm »

this whole wiki-setting thing is new for me. I now see what BishopX meant.
so you can come and join the site by entering the password "LCS=rulez". or submitting an application. or just being anonymous like I said. But I would rather you registered.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 07:59:00 pm »

Alright I've registered and shall contribute my horribly nonexistant wiki skills to the wiki and add some macros to the general pool of knowledge.  Random point of interest my anti spam code was DF23 same version as when I started playing it.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.