Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

DF Eternal Suggestion Voting

<< < (129/173) > >>

Draco18s:

--- Quote from: Aquillion on February 23, 2012, 11:10:35 am ---Things that are planned but not currently implemented still belong on the list, since they let people express their preferences for what order they'd like to see stuff in.

--- End quote ---

Precisely.

isitanos:
Unless I'm missing something, it's impossible to link directly to a specific suggestion so the page scrolls down to it. Modifying the script so it adds anchors to each suggestion would be awesome - they already have a unique ID so it should be possible. (If zagibu doesn't work on this anymore, I volunteer to do it as a long term/do eventually project. Send me the script.) It would allow to send people from suggestion threads to vote on the related ESV checkbox.

Footkerchief:

--- Quote from: isitanos on February 24, 2012, 04:56:28 pm ---Unless I'm missing something, it's impossible to link directly to a specific suggestion so the page scrolls down to it. Modifying the script so it adds anchors to each suggestion would be awesome - they already have a unique ID so it should be possible. (If zagibu doesn't work on this anymore, I volunteer to do it as a long term/do eventually project. Send me the script.) It would allow to send people from suggestion threads to vote on the related ESV checkbox.

--- End quote ---

I mentioned anchors a while back but yeah, I guess zagibu's not working on it anymore.

plynxis:
well if he's not interested or able to work on it anymore, maybe pass it down to someone(s) who do? Myself and others have offered to help so there's no shortage of people interested (though I'm getting drafted pretty soon so I can't work on it anymore unfortunately) - maybe someone who's interested in taking up the script's maintenance (one or more people) could message him and ask - I just checked his profile, he was away for a really long time but he recently made a post so maybe he'd notice a pm.

zagibu:
Toady has the code, ask him. Unfortunately, I've got too many things going on to work on the script.

Also, I wasn't gone, I check this forum almost daily.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version