Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

DF Eternal Suggestion Voting

<< < (147/173) > >>

Dame de la Licorne:
Adrian,

Note that for #3, I simply said it should be cleared, not closed/removed.  That way, anyone who felt it still needed work could vote for it again.  As opposed to fortress retirement which is clearly done (even though quite buggy).

-Dame de la Licorne

Draco18s:
Unfortunately I don't control that one.

Romegypt:
I noticed a few of the items on there are outdated. Retiring a fortress for example. You may want to remove that and give the players that voted for it their votes back.

Areyar:
Just added a suggestion to limit fortress settling location options to a radius/exploration area that is civilization specific.
Bonus for added risks involved in expeditions outside of that range.   

Draco18s:

--- Quote from: Romegypt on August 23, 2014, 06:45:03 pm ---I noticed a few of the items on there are outdated. Retiring a fortress for example. You may want to remove that and give the players that voted for it their votes back.

--- End quote ---

I'll offer you the same response last time someone mentioned that.

--- Quote from: Draco18s on July 11, 2014, 03:47:31 pm ---The ones I control (i.e. created) that are still in the top-20 are all still valid and I don't think any/much progress has been made on them.
(I have been clearing out votes on things I consider to have been "worked on recently" so other things can float to the top)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version