Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

DF Eternal Suggestion Voting

<< < (156/173) > >>

vomov:

--- Quote from: Toady One on September 13, 2008, 04:43:25 pm ---If the person that posted a suggestion seems to be gone for a significant period of time and it needs to be edited or deleted, message me as I have the power to edit/delete any suggestion.  I don't anticipate this being a burden on me, but if it becomes a burden, we can figure out how to assign some maintainers to the page.

--- End quote ---

Could somebody please ask Toady to bestow moderator privileges onto them, so we can make the suggestion voting work again? We've got 433 suggestions, of which I guess half are duplicates, and a significant fraction is implemented already. Rebooting the suggestion voting has been suggested, but this has not come off the ground, it seems.

Random_Dragon:
Why is this still a thing? The voter has likely been FUBAR for ages.

vomov:

--- Quote from: Random_Dragon on March 26, 2016, 01:36:49 pm ---Why is this still a thing? The voter has likely been FUBAR for ages.

--- End quote ---
Because only Toady has administrator privileges, and therefore he is the only one who can remove the suggestions.

pikachu17:
is this a place I can say a small suggestion? you know how in rumors when you want to tell people you killed that Cyclops, you have to go try to find it in all that "I was attacked by a bunny" stuff? but in ask for directions you can just type in the Cyclops name and come to the top of the list. so just add names as keywords to the I slew ____ stuff

Random_Dragon:

--- Quote from: vomov on March 27, 2016, 06:41:35 am ---Because only Toady has administrator privileges, and therefore he is the only one who can remove the suggestions.

--- End quote ---

Sadly I suspected that, yeah. ._.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version