Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

DF Eternal Suggestion Voting

<< < (162/173) > >>

Random_Dragon:
And thus the thread will go forever unloved and forgotten, much like giant desert scorpions and bugfix updates.

dorf:
As intended.

hops:
Why not use it though? I don't see what's wrong with the concept.

lethosor:
The issue is that there are a lot of old suggestions, and not many new suggestions or votes.

I would like to point out that it appears that someone (maybe Toady) has purged a few implemented suggestions, such as "Job priorities" and "Standing production orders". There isn't much information about when that happened, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't in 2009.

Draco18s:

--- Quote from: lethosor on August 19, 2016, 10:53:49 am ---I would like to point out that it appears that someone (maybe Toady) has purged a few implemented suggestions, such as "Job priorities" and "Standing production orders". There isn't much information about when that happened, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't in 2009.
--- End quote ---

That was me.
When the system first got introduced I was able to go in and create every single suggestion that had been in the recent forum-based winnowing polls at the time.
I took the stance that I would be able to manage those very popular suggestions such that when they got worked on, I could purge the votes, mark them as "complete for now" and get those people to reassign their votes elsewhere.

I also own (current) #2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 13, 15, 42, 46, 47, 51, 74, 91, 94, 121, 122, 187, 193, 212, and 223.

I haven't been keeping up with the devlog (to the point at which I went in about a year ago to figure out where I left off and gave up), so I don't know the status of the game right now, but I'd be happy to go in and clear the votes from those if they've been worked on recently (or remove the "don't vote" 'flag' from any of the others).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version