Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58

Author Topic: DF Eternal Suggestion Voting  (Read 451772 times)

alpha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF Eternal Suggestion Voting
« Reply #840 on: May 01, 2018, 07:33:37 pm »

Is this voting thing still in use?

If so, any plans of cleaning it up a bit? Even among top 10 entries currently there are already solved/implemented ones, so why not mark them as such and/or move them somewhere else?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: May 01, 2018, 07:50:39 pm »

Is this voting thing still in use?

If so, any plans of cleaning it up a bit? Even among top 10 entries currently there are already solved/implemented ones, so why not mark them as such and/or move them somewhere else?
Check 3 posts back. It feels like this question is asked on every single page.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 05, 2018, 08:22:03 pm »

From the way Toady covers important features, he uses this list sometimes. This list is not obsolete. If you think the list needs updating, pick out the completed/obsolete items and post them in here.

Things that Toady mostly covered:

Workshop material selection
Auto-mining
Adventure-mode skills
Watch command for Dwarves, creatures and items
Megabeast Breeding(Yes, if you find enough dragons or hydras to breed, it can be done)

Unless someone has an objection, I think these five can be removed from the list.

I'm not counting cooking for an adventure mode skill, because it doesn't add anything mechanically unique.(making food last longer/stack)

Some of these suggestions are suitable for Future of the Fortress, so ask there if you want to know what Toady will make next.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 07, 2018, 08:33:46 pm »

I have control of this one. I haven't been following the dev updates/release notes. Mind quoting the relevant part so I can be sure I'm wiping the votes off something that's actually been addressed?

GenericUser

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 08, 2018, 08:37:49 am »

I have control of this one. I haven't been following the dev updates/release notes. Mind quoting the relevant part so I can be sure I'm wiping the votes off something that's actually been addressed?
It was, 02/10/2016, version 0.42.06.
“Can set specific job material in job details”

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 08, 2018, 11:40:32 am »

It was, 02/10/2016, version 0.42.06.
“Can set specific job material in job details”

Cool, wiping the votes. I'm not going to mark it as "fixed" as it's been a few versions and there may be more work people want done.

PlatinumSun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 10, 2018, 07:21:40 pm »

Only 3 votes. I would say 5 but no more than 5 would be better. Also maybe make it so you can type 100 chracter comments for each of your votes if you like most of the suggestion but not the whole thing. Unless you already break down all suggestions into there smaller components.

So if someone saidelets make aquifers more realistic but also add in sprinklers and pipes. It would be split into too seperate suggestions to vote on. One for sprinklers and one for more realistic aquifers.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:27:50 pm by PlatinumSun »
It will probably take you 10 seconds to read this digital text on your monitor. And then ponder its metaphorical meaning.

Slaves To Kek God Of Creation
Chapter II: Meme Magic

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 11, 2018, 02:53:57 pm »

Only 3 votes. I would say 5 but no more than 5 would be better. Also maybe make it so you can type 100 chracter comments for each of your votes if you like most of the suggestion but not the whole thing. Unless you already break down all suggestions into there smaller components.

So if someone saidelets make aquifers more realistic but also add in sprinklers and pipes. It would be split into too seperate suggestions to vote on. One for sprinklers and one for more realistic aquifers.

This is the kind of comment that would have been more useful 5+ years ago when it was being built. :P
But the whole "leave a comment" thing is why suggestions (can) have forum thread links.

BigMacMcSurfDeck

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 02, 2019, 01:16:29 pm »

There's a lot of features in this list which are already part of the game. As previously noted automining but I'd like to add that x64 support has already been added.

I guess the list is unmaintained?

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 22, 2019, 08:44:04 pm »

There's a lot of features in this list which are already part of the game. As previously noted automining but I'd like to add that x64 support has already been added.

I guess the list is unmaintained?

Super unmaintained.
I've done my best to maintain the items on the list I have control of, but that's remarkably few of the top 50 now.

Seradest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: May 15, 2019, 12:59:16 pm »

first post n this forum from me

someone should delete things in the list that are already in the game.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: May 15, 2019, 07:24:45 pm »

I think the thread should probably be locked by this point. The thing isn't being used or maintained, and all anyone ever does is ask about deleting implemented features.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 01, 2020, 10:22:17 am »

so this thread isn't being used anymore?
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 02, 2021, 03:19:06 am »

People will repost again, in time.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 03, 2021, 02:24:23 pm »

People will repost again, in time.

i understand
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58