Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hostage from siege crash?  (Read 1092 times)

Sithlordz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Hostage from siege crash?
« on: September 29, 2008, 07:44:27 am »

This may just be my savescumming so my squad isn't destroyed, but if you take a hostage from a siege, say an injured swat officer, or merc, and try to interrogate them, the game appears to crash.  Is this known already or?..

Edit: Also, would it be possible to keep activities if you change buildings?  E.G., if you're in a safehouse with a squad who are credit card frauding and you move to avoid a siege, can we keep them doing fraud rather than hanging out?

Another edit:  A prompt saying "Press ctrl + Y to continue" or something would be nice on screens that flash up on the liberal actions menu, you know the one with check the liberal agenda, and "Go forth to stop EVIL," on it.  I hold down or tap W to get my cash flow going, and might miss a sleeper telling me about a siege.  Not really a huge gripe, just a bit of an annoyance if you miss an important message flicking up.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 07:57:43 am by Sithlordz »
You are sentenced to 2477 consecutive life terms.  Have a nice day.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Hostage from siege crash?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 12:40:50 pm »

Another edit:  A prompt saying "Press ctrl + Y to continue" or something would be nice on screens that flash up on the liberal actions menu, you know the one with check the liberal agenda, and "Go forth to stop EVIL," on it.  I hold down or tap W to get my cash flow going, and might miss a sleeper telling me about a siege.  Not really a huge gripe, just a bit of an annoyance if you miss an important message flicking up.

What would be really cool is if we could filter messages.  How many times do you need to hear about your activists dressing up as mutants?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hostage from siege crash?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 12:57:20 pm »

The last one is being implemented in a message log.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.