Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Crash and Request for LCS  (Read 707 times)

Endymion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Crash and Request for LCS
« on: July 07, 2007, 09:52:00 pm »

On raids, if I understand the correctly, the enemy moves as its own unit in a rather... random fashion. There is a problem with their movement-- if you can see them and move towards them, there is a chance they'll move towards you and the groups will pass each other.

Also, I am experiencing a crash when I end the day after the siege I just experienced and escaped. I think it may involve Liberals returning to the Homeless Shelter.

Also, I'd like to request some legal way of gaining a vehicles... and perhaps some way to actually train skills beyond experience.

Watching Wizard of Oz while listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle.

Lackland

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crash and Request for LCS
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 09:15:00 am »

The raid random move happened to me too, and it's for the best. I had to blast past three groups of cops, and lost more than 10 people in the process, even if by the time I reached the door, I had 2 people carrying a shotgun, 2 with  handguns, one with a knife and the last swinging a nightstick. 4 groups would have been lethal...

But at least I proved police forces torture minorities. I WAS the minority...

ackland, as you can see, it''s written here.

"Because the undead ninjas elephants needed to go Liberal."

Tommy2U

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crash and Request for LCS
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 12:00:00 pm »

I had a crash after breaking from siege in 3.09 when I didn't clear orders (to cause trouble, make garments, etc.) of Liberals in the besieged safehouse. Since then I've always remembered to do that.
That's Install Planetary Overlord, not Initial Public Offering.