Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Why can't i use the clothes I make in Liberal Crime Squ  (Read 1287 times)

davidk

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Why can't i use the clothes I make in Liberal Crime Squ
« on: June 25, 2004, 02:46:00 pm »

I have tried both version 3.7 and 3.081 of Liberal Crime Squad, so this is not a bug but rather user stupidity. I followed the suggestion made in this board and got an army of sweatshop workers (just 6). I go to activate and assign them to make clothes. The game says (insert name) has made a (usually first rate) (clothing type). ex: John made a second rate suit. Then i go to check equipment and i see no new clothes despite the fact that I ordered 5 people to make clothes. Then I look at the workers and their still naked. My stolen cloth has been used and the appropriate amount of money has been taken. I can't play the game well without this feature.

My other problem is that after I have either been arrested and let go or am let out of jail the F selecion (go forth to fight EVIL) is grayed out and unselectable. This is also true when you are under raid. This problem continues for the rest of th game, so after one arrest, regardless of it's outcome, I can no longer engage in direct action or recruit people for my gang. Without these features the game is unplayable.

Could someone explain my errors because I really like he game but won't play it much longer without these features. And you don't want that. Anyways keep up the good work. Liberal Crime Squad is awesome and I can't wait for the next release.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
Re: Why can't i use the clothes I make in Liberal Crime Squ
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 03:35:00 pm »

The clothes will be stashed at the location where they are made.  Under the squad's equipment list, there is an option like "Y - Get Things From Safe House".

You need to have a squad to stop evil.  If your only squad is arrested, you need to make another squad (you can press tab to swap between squads if you have another one).  If you are being raided, you'll need to form a squad escape from or engage the raiders (or press G to give up that location).

The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

J.P Marshall III

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/jpmarshall3
Re: Why can't i use the clothes I make in Liberal Crime Squ
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 03:53:00 am »

Hehehe... The 'You need a squad" problem was my main one back when I first started out... I ended up ACCIDENTALLY pressing the right buttons and then figured it oot.

-JP

omebody loves me, and it''s... no... wait, my bad.