Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Let's write the worst thing ever!  (Read 5319 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Let's write the worst thing ever!
« on: September 19, 2008, 11:44:32 am »

Let's write the worst thing ever!

Just make this the worst plot, worst dialog, worst worst story ever, one paragraph at a time. There are only two rules:
1: continue where the last poster left off
2: there are no other rules
For the inspiration, check out:
http://adamcadre.ac/07lyttle.html

Below is the existing text of the story, but remember that logic and consistency are both unnecessary for this story.

--- The President walked out of his office, munching a crispy donut on that fateful July morning. Little did Secret Service agent Sam Korwal know exactly how fateful that day would be, as he watched the crumbs trickle down the sides of the chief of commander's mouth. Neither of them are important though, because this story takes place in England! Anyway, jimmy ran down the English channel-side street, clutching a newspaper emblazoned with the headline: "There Might be a Big Earthquake soon, says man!"

As Jimmy ran down the street he was hit by a bus being driven by that expert while eating a donut and in Canada a moose was chewing on walnuts while a mountie was watching a man jump off a cliff.
As the man, however, jumped off the cliff, he pulled a parachute, in order to escape from the mouse, who unknowlingly had just taken a chomp out of an explosive walnut, of which the mountie was unaware of and took 100,000 pounds of plastic explosive shaped like a walnut. At the same time, in England, the expert just then phoned his authorities. "The job is finished, boss. I got him before he was able to reached the big daddy." "The what now?" "y'know, the mafia leader". "oh."

As the expert got off the phone he felt a sickly feeling in his left toe when he began to walk his entire toe started to attract metal and by the time he got to his house a moose fell on him and the note said "THIS IS MOOSE" Unfortunately, the Moose was also undead and decided to try to devour the expert's sickly toe! But the expert was saved by an abhorrently ugly man with a rope, whose jacket displayed the title "moose noose-man". The ugly man, with lightning quick speed, threw the noose around the moose, who although was undead, was susceptable to having the noose yanked in the opposite direction of its neck, which preceded to break and spill a purple substance, which had a similiar taste to grapefruit juice. After taking a long gulp of the substance, the ugly man then said farewell, and hailed a cabbie.

The cabbie crashed into a big rig and for some strange reason the US was all like... What the Pancake, life is boring. Let's have nuclear war with Britain! After the accident only the big rig driver survived and he set the two vehicles on fire and walked to a safe distance unknowing what was going on in the US with some drunk leaders. After that, the drunk leaders changed their view to france and started to attempt what they thought was an evil laugh. Then a temporal rift opned, just like this KABLAM and from it came an army of undead nut eatting noose mooses.

The menaceing mooses moved, menacinly, in a menacing forward motion, menacingly. Theodore, our hero, felt menace. Menace. There was poop everywhere. i mean everywhere... no you don't understand it... was... everywhere. Anyway, Theodor choose to reenacting mr. hands and then all the poop morphed into a gelatinous substance, and it started to make a sound like eggs being fried in a skillet, and they then flung themselves on any near passerby. The nearby passerby gained superpowers, the ability to be just like wolverine and spiderman! It was SO AWSOME. And he went like this: WOOOOOOOOSH. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH. WOOSH. And few around faster liek litenign! The Passerby was all, I saw you mister hands, and he stuffed Theodores' head unto a cannon and shot it into the moon. Man, The Passerby was really cool.

However when the head hit the moon it plunged through the surface and destroyed part of the alien compound within. This angered the aliens because they thought they had taught the Earth not to invade their territory after assassinating Kennedy and causing the collapse of the Soviet Union. So their leader Xenu, returned to Earth, where the Scientologist's took all of their members with the highest Thetan Levels and they used their god-like power which had been restored to them through the church. What they did is they went back in time, layed him next to a volcano prior to erupting. His soul then started to rise up, but they had anticipated this and they caught it with a giant soul catching machine. After which they placed his soul within the fetus of the developing Rick Astley, Forever trapped, then around more recent times they created the phenomenom of Rick Rolling, in hopes that it would subliminally blind people to the teachings of Scientology, or just make them focus on Rick Rolling each other so much that they completely ignore all real world topics and the Church can take over the world.

While the Church is taking over the world Tom Cruise and a Moose are having in front of the Pope while the Man in The Dark Coat dances around everyone. But it turned out that the Man in the Dark Coat was really wearing a khaki coat and was dancing with it open! All of a sudden!! The ninja turtles attack him and steal is almighty coat, no they will have the power of perfect flight and proficiency with all exotic weapons. Then out of nowhere the hippies attack.

End of Chapter 1

Ch. 2:

Jimmy, the newspaper boy, was reanimated by the purple stuff from the undead moose. Lurching like an undead zombie newspaper boy, he growled and said: " I am a zombie and because of that I will destroy the hippies that are attacking with my zombie powers because I am a zombie!" And he did that. The hippies jumped down on zip lines from ethanol-burning hemp helicopters and started doing nijitsu attack yoga at the mooses in a violent way. But Jimmy the Zombie Newspaper Boy was angry and strong, and so he started to bite the hippies and make them zombie ninja hippies that where all smelly. Soon jimmy had an army of zombie hippies and was still angry so he wanted to attack the capital of London. The President of London, who lived in the capital city of England said "hey oh noe I am in trouble. Lets get those guys with the funny hats and who don't laugh even when tourists are really funny. And we'll have them fight the zombies." Because he didn't know they where zombie ninja hippies.

He did not know for the zombie smell over powered the hippie smell. any way, the TMNT became zombies too. Many more people became zombies, and soon afterwards the Sony Cooperation, decided to hire them and use them in their PR department. Microsoft also hired them and had them develop the 360's hardware(which accounts for the failure rate), and Nintendo decided to have them develop online for the Wii. However the TMNT zombies were mistaken for endangered Sea Turtles and were poached and eaten by Raptor Jesus. But in there dying breaths, the Ninja turtles were able to accidentally raise the price of the TMNT game on Virtual Console. Then the MFCP was put in to power in the small country of Mooselavania and then the president readied the missles for a imminet attack against the Dutch.

Now, all this talk of meeses and peetsas has got Lord Voldemort wondering where his missing sock is... he requests that anyone with info on it should contact the Blues Brothers at 867-5309. Tell them that the sock is magical in that it gets losted easily... now the dutch actually stole Voldster's sock so when they were getting attaced by the president of Mooselavania (wherever the hellck that isn't), the dead parachuter from Lord of the Flies calls the Weird Sisters and requests that they come pick up the sock then sing at the Yule Ball which is already over with. Jrr Tolkien rolls in his grave after hearing the news of the sock that is eternally lost. Dumbledore, after picking up a copy of Harry Potter 6 Before it was actually released, decides to peek at the ending of the book that holds the journey before him. "Snape kills Dumbledore," In his outrage he decides to see of he can make teach a monkey speech and have it run for president after it is shaven, after he spams teh internetz with the news.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's write the worst thing ever!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:25:54 pm »

Ok then, lets get this boat rolling.
My entry.

Lord Voldemort had a deep secret. This secret had been gnawing away on his face ever since he was a young boy. So as he posted his [spoilers] on the web, he thought he'd confront his deep secret through the medium of dance. So he danced his poor heart to near death. And with his final keystrokes on the keyboard he wrote an email to his parents. (Remember, he had macros to do all his writing needs). It read, "Dear Maw, and Paw. I miss you. I have a secret. You raised me as a girl, and you never knew. I'm ashamed to say this, but this is for the greater good of...". His final keystroke that of an ellipses to single his untimely death. In walked his Maw and Paw to ask him about such a weird email they received while in the next room. Only to find their dead son on the floor, dead on the floor. That marked the end of an era, and a beginning of a new. The era of Lord Voldemort had ended, and the new era of AWESOME begun.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 01:32:52 pm »

["Only to find their dead son on the floor, dead on the floor."
Brilliant!]

Thunderwoot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 01:37:00 pm »

Ok then, lets get this boat rolling.
My entry.

Lord Voldemort had a deep secret. This secret had been gnawing away on his face ever since he was a young boy. So as he posted his [spoilers] on the web, he thought he'd confront his deep secret through the medium of dance. So he danced his poor heart to near death. And with his final keystrokes on the keyboard he wrote an email to his parents. (Remember, he had macros to do all his writing needs). It read, "Dear Maw, and Paw. I miss you. I have a secret. You raised me as a girl, and you never knew. I'm ashamed to say this, but this is for the greater good of...". His final keystroke that of an ellipses to single his untimely death. In walked his Maw and Paw to ask him about such a weird email they received while in the next room. Only to find their dead son on the floor, dead on the floor. That marked the end of an era, and a beginning of a new. The era of Lord Voldemort had ended, and the new era of AWESOME begun.
...meanwhile on planet namek

Superman invades new namek. Killing citizens and leaving thousands gasping for air. “I’ll use my heat vision to destroy the buildings” Superman thought to himself Thousands of citizens were rushing home thinking why the man of steel would suddenly turn into a villain in a matter of secs. Superman looked up and he saw Goku the defender of his universe. “Out of the heroes in the world to fight why you”Goku asked “Because I want to see who the stronger being is”Superman replied “KAMEKAMEHA” Goku yells Superman punches the kamekamekameha with ease. Superman speed blitz goku unexpectly making goku fall on the floor. Goku gets up very slowly. Goku starts his supersaiyan transformation. Goku starts the spirit bomb. The spirit bomb is almost finished. Superman then sucker punches goku knocking goku through the sidewalk. Goku starts to fly higher in the sky. Superman follows and then sees nothing but the clear blue sky and out of nowhere superman heres the kamekameha blast. Thinking quickly he decides to push the kamekameha back to Goku. Goku and superman push the attack back an forth then finally goku shoves his attack to the ground. “goku you have no chance of winning” superman utters in a trash talking way “No way am I backing off superman”goku says not backing off Goku transforms into his supersaiyan 4 stage. Goku does instant transmission and goes to another planet and completes the spirit bomb transformation then going back to new namek and throwing the spirit bomb at Superman k’oing him for awhile. Superman wakes up after 2 hours of being koed. Goku does another spirit bomb k’oing superman once more. Goku transforms back into his normal stage. Goku carries Superman’s body and checks his pulse before putting his body in a grave. “He’s dead”Goku says sadly then flies off. Superman gets out of his grave and starts his search for goku. The End?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 01:45:50 pm »

End of Chapter 2

Begining of Chpt. 3:

And the special Agent Named Agent S (s for special (not like the guy in Mr. Fances class who eats the paste)) Stood up out of the sandbox.

Tahin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 03:06:34 pm »

Oh Arm_ok... why'd you have to bring this here, PTTG?

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 03:15:52 pm »

I don't know what you're talking about. Some of it can actually be funny.

Brilliant!

Though I wonder? How long this can last untill someone says, "Ugh." I will contribute eventually.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 06:07:58 pm »

Just make this the worst plot, worst dialog, worst worst story ever, one paragraph at a time.

Twilight
By Stephenie Meyers

Ha, jokes.

For rizzle this time:

I don't know what you're talking about. Some of it can actually be funny.

Brilliant!

Though I wonder? How long this can last untill someone says, "Ugh." I will contribute eventually.

Just then, someone said "ugh".  Someone McSomething was his name.  And. 
The show on the TV he watched was the office,a nd he couldn't see it, for he had no eyes!  HIs aiyes were on the table like the thing in Paun's Labyrinth, and he cate babies for a living.  Little did he knew, he was the one who ate the Lindbergh baby.  That was when it happened...
Shoes...

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 10:57:03 pm »

Someone McSomethings head exploded!! "honey" her neck said, "have you seen tha walloping jelly birds?". "no ya dirty lout!" screamed the snowman, downing another bottle of vodka while touching Little Billy.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 01:17:42 pm »

Back at the Presidents house, also known as the White House, located in North America, in the great nation of the United States of America, in Washington DC, the President, of the United States of America, decided, it was, time, to call in, the agent known. As 007. "Agent," Said the President of the United States of America in his phone in the White house which he just pickes up from his table in his office, "Your country, the United States of America, needs you, and I, the President of the United States of America, shall give you your briefing from this whitehouse which i am in currently and in which I live. Of course, I am phoning you from the White house, located in the United States of America. You are to take your super-spy-agent-technologically-advanced-1337-robo-rocket-car and assault Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Goku, Vegeta, Huckleberry Finn, Mrs. Smith, and Doctor Who with your super-advanced-technology-classified-high-yield-nuclear-land-to-sea-to-air-to-ground-to-space-nuclear-adamantite-missle-torpedoes-powered-by-fusion. I, the President of the United States of America, and all the citizens of the United States of America, and the United States of America as a whole, are counting on YOU, fellow citizen of the United States of America."
"Roger, sir Mr. President, I shall get to it ASAP," replies the secret spy agent known as 007 to most, "I am on my way. This job will be done verry quickly. You can count on me, this will be a piece of cake, that will be as easy as taking candy from a baby."
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Foa

• Bay Watcher
  • And I thought foxfire was stylish in winter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 02:18:06 pm »

In fact, they did have to steal candy from a baby, just, that there is a state-wide crater in the USA... United Super Asia.
The president was like, "Where's my candy!!!I didn't pay you to buy candy, but to steal it, even though it ate up all the tax payer's money!"

Some people started to randomly eat ceilings, and mooed like cows. I have a documentary about why this is happening.

The walkman starts to project a documentary.
" Tax payers, an unknown beast that will willingly throw their money away. They some to infect 'humans' and makes the pay us money on command. Here is a diagram: they have pouches around their waist areas, where they seem to produce money, and removable hides that too also have these factories. They bleed tomato juice, they eat by 'exchanging' money and thus boosts their rate of producing currency. And by primal beast instincts they ride horses, to some odd places, which we think are temples, some for 'food', 'money making', healing and reproducing', and ' ' sleeping ' '. ..."
It goes on with crap like that.

The agents get infected with ' ' ' Tax Payers ' ' '.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 11:03:34 pm »

This needs some more allusions.
The agent moves to the naotin in the tundra, where there have alredy been cuasultieys . . .
Even the avatars expire eventually.

mikefictiti0us

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Radio Rivendell
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 11:26:53 pm »

The Agent moved through the freezing Tundra, hindered only by his lust for pancake pudding. It was more than a need, it was an overwhelming, all encompassing desire that preceded logical thought. He knew that the elves were enjoying their pancake puddings this very moment and the thought infuriated him. Millions of elves, sitting in their precious trees, all eating pancake puddings. The bastards.
He raised his fists to the sky, and let loose a fell roar that shook the sky, "Dirty elves! You shall pay for this injustice!"

Just then, to his immense surprise, A SLIME APPEARS! It was cream colored and it was smoking the biggest purple reefer that he had ever seen. The indignity of it was almost too much to bear. First the president, then the elves and now even the slimes were against him.... But the Agent noticed something else, something that shocked him and froze his bones with wonder and awe -- the slime looked almost identical to a pancake pudding. The fucking slime WAS a pancake pudding, it was the LORD of ALL pancake puddings, created by an insane pasty chef in an attempt to craft a sentient dessert with the power to destroy the entire galaxy. It was Urist McPudding, Destroyer of Worlds.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:50:59 pm by mikefictiti0us »

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 11:30:08 pm »

Then the trailer ended, and the opening credits started to roll.

The scene is a picturesqe lake house. It is the first snowfall of the year. The music rises to a tempo pitch and
Even the avatars expire eventually.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 11:40:09 pm »

A grosteque voice screamed : URIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!. People hears: and
Pages: [1] 2