Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Flesh eating  (Read 1166 times)

Kainl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Flesh eating
« on: September 20, 2008, 05:45:36 pm »

I suggest the ability to add man-eating wrestling moves, I haven't really thought how it would truly work, but I can see in my mind wonderful things, imagine punching at a gatorman, only to have him suddenly bite your hand off and beginning to chew and swallow it, imagine knocking someone to the ground as a werewolf and ripping open their stomach and eating their entrails, imagine fighting a dragon and being swallowed alive, AND CUTTING YOUR WAY OUT OF THE ARSE, IMAGINE HOW GOD DAMN EPIC THIS CRAP CAN BE.

Also, the power to eat limbs and not just lick it, I want to be a bloodthirsty flesheating gatorman darnit.

Also, the chance to be a Dwarven Alfred Packer.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 05:57:31 pm by Kainl »
he blood of the Innocent shall be spilled.

Tibbles

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: Flesh eating
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 06:22:19 pm »

AND CUTTING YOUR WAY OUT OF THE ARSE, IMAGINE HOW GOD DAMN EPIC THIS CRAP CAN BE.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LAWL DOUBLE MEANING
GODAMMIT KOBOLDS

Kainl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 06:38:48 pm »

I didn't even mean that, hah. :D
he blood of the Innocent shall be spilled.

Dwaref

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 12:15:35 am »

I recently asked for this particular thing.
I agree, this would be bad-ass, great minds think alike etc etc.
He is somewhat reserved. He prefers to be alone. He doesn't need thrills or risks in life. He is never optimistic or enthusiastic about anything. He has a fertile imagination. He is open-minded to new ideas. He is put off by authority and tradition. He is very straightforward with others. He is very disorganized. He thinks it is incredibly important to strive for excellence. He has very little self-discipline. He takes time when making decisions. He doesn't really care about anything anymore.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 01:32:52 am »

AND CUTTING YOUR WAY OUT OF THE ARSE, IMAGINE HOW GOD DAMN EPIC THIS CRAP CAN BE.

PowerGoal89, DIGESTIVE TRACT LESSON, (Future): You are eaten by the dragon. It chews on you briefly, and you are grieviously wounded, but it swallows you and you survive. The powerful acids in its stomach surround you, but you are protected by your ring. Eventually you are passed into the intestines, where nutrients and water are absorbed, and then you are excreted.