Other Projects > Other Games

UnReal World, anyone?

(1/5) > >>

NFossil:
http://www.jmp.fi/~smaarane/urw.html
Heard of this a couple of years ago, but only got to play it recently. An interesting RPG set in ancient northern Europe. Your goal is simply to survive, by hunting, fishing, farming, etc. Don't forget to get warm for winter.
I actually ran into DF when someone on their forum mentioned it. Now that DF/M&B/URW are my top 3 games, but URW seems far less popular than the other two. It really deserves more.

Wooty:
I'm bored. I'm going to try it out - If they really did the whole fight to survive thing well, it could be really awsome. I've only seen about 2 games pull it off, and even in those you could get it set up eventually so that you would get truckloads of food without even trying and spend all your time killing deer for fighting skill :(

Is this free? These sites never say nuthin'!
If I ever make one of these games, I will just flat out say on the homepage "This is a top down RPG with zombies and guns. There are action points and health points. There is a one week free trial. You need to download this and register."

Vodalian:
Nah, it's shareware. The full version costs like $3 or something. It's an alright game, but I personally never really cared much for it. I don't really like the feel of it.

Vugor:
same here, tryied ot but, meh

i guess i would jst rather survive in DF adv mode

Tormy:
Its an ok little game with interesting gameplay elements. I would prefer to have some fantasy setting instead of this finnish stuff to be honest.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version